What's new

Do you think that bitcoin will be accepted globally?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I am very optimistic that bitcoin will still be accepted in all the major countries in the world and as a result, it will become a global thing and the price of Bitcoin will go up at that time.

Maybe someday, in the future when this technology has been fully developed, there will be clear regulations, and most people will have realized the intrinsic value that Bitcoin has and how it can help to have a more inclusive and egalitarian economy, that Bitcoin is adopted globally, but I think there is quite a bit of time left to see such a milestone.

Anyway, in the present, it has achieved some recognition and almost everyone has vaguely heard of it although they do not know its functions or what it is for, that is already to be admired.

I don't think BTC will or may be accepted globally because of the level and degree that that can change the direction of the market in a matter of seconds.

I don't think BTC will or may be accepted globally because of the level and degree that that can change the direction of the market in a matter of seconds.
Well, you are referring to volatility, this happens because Bitcoin is a very young asset, its volatility is normal for it to be so high, if we look at its early stages, the volatility was even higher, because far fewer people were using it, each year that passes the volatility of Bitcoin decreases because its adoption increases, therefore more people use it and trade with it and little by little it becomes more stable, Bitcoin in the future will be much more stable if the adoption continue to rise, so probably not such a determining factor in the long run.

Most countries are already accepted Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. There are also many online stores that already accept cryptocurrency as means of payment also..

A
I think some countries are going to block the use of it forever. But I think most countries will be on board eventually.
Any country that understand the future would always allow the use of cryptocurrency in it's space. People are only talking about the disadvantage rather than the advantage...

Most countries are already accepted Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. There are also many online stores that already accept cryptocurrency as means of payment also..
True, but the adoption goes very slowly for what could have been, most countries are not interested in having a great adoption of crypto, since they could replace several of the powers of the state and banking consequently, governments do not mind that a few of us use them, but if there were a big adoption, cryptocurrencies could be banned.

One of the best ways to control the population is through financial control, if everyone used cryptocurrencies without being very well controlled, regulated and monitored, there could be a great revolution.

True, but the adoption goes very slowly for what could have been, most countries are not interested in having a great adoption of crypto, since they could replace several of the powers of the state and banking consequently, governments do not mind that a few of us use them, but if there were a big adoption, cryptocurrencies could be banned.

One of the best ways to control the population is through financial control, if everyone used cryptocurrencies without being very well controlled, regulated and monitored, there could be a great revolution.
There are a few countries that have predicted the future and has allowed cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange
The only fear of most central bank is the regulations against money laundry.

There are a few countries that have predicted the future and has allowed cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange
The only fear of most central bank is the regulations against money laundry.
Yes, there are some countries that have accepted them, but they are very few countries and without much relevance in global economic affairs, that will not make a difference, until a power country does not take a step forward on the crypto issue, there will not be much change really.

As much as I think many of us would love to see Bitcoin be accepted globally, I don't think it is stable enough at the moment to be a currency that would be accepted globally.

You see all the time how the price of Bitcoin can increase and then drop and due to that, it would not make it stable enough for people to want to use it more and globally. Maybe one day we will see that but for now, I think we have a while to wait.

Bitcoin and crypto currency are not accepted only in handful of countries, in the rest of the world, bitcoin is widely used. Even though the government might not have clearly defined regulations people are already using bitcoin globally.

The simple truth is that it is going to be very difficult for the whole world to accept and make use of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. They encouraging thing in this whole scenario is that there are so many countries that are already adopting and accepting cryptocurrency transaction which is a good thing for the cryptocurrency project.

I am very optimistic that bitcoin will still be accepted in all the major countries in the world and as a result, it will become a global thing and the price of Bitcoin will go up at that time.
Yes I am 100% sure about it that Bitcoin will be accepted in global warming because day by day its dates are increasing and values are above the range so its possible that Bitcoin will be accepted globally.

Bitcoin and crypto currency are not accepted only in handful of countries, in the rest of the world, bitcoin is widely used. Even though the government might not have clearly defined regulations people are already using bitcoin globally.

There will definitely be more chances of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies being accepted by some in other countries that are yet to start making use of it because it is becoming very clear that the cryptocurrency project is not something that can't easily be kicked around the corner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back