What's new

Most surprising place you've seen Bitcoin accepted as payment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is the most surprising place you've seen Bitcoin accepted as payment? Maybe it was your go to store, maybe a grocery store, or an online shop. I don't use Bitcoin, but I'm sure there are more and more places accepting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency like it. Do you think that you would accept bitcoin at your business?

The place where I least expected to find a label that accepts payments in Bitcoin is a bar in my town, I haven't seen many places where they accept payments in Bitcoin or crypto, but this one surprised me.

Bitcoin is not accepted as a payment form in my home country. However, I have used Bitcoin for online payment. In fact I having been using Bitcoin for renewing domains and hosting for a long time. I have also bought virtual cards and game tokens through bitcoin. But I have not made any payment that looked unusual.

The place where I least expected to find a label that accepts payments in Bitcoin is a bar in my town, I haven't seen many places where they accept payments in Bitcoin or crypto, but this one surprised me.
There are bars here that accept crypto, but I've never actually paid using it. It's still not something that's been adopted all around the US or the world. But I think we'll see more places accept such a currency.
Bitcoin is not accepted as a payment form in my home country. However, I have used Bitcoin for online payment. In fact I having been using Bitcoin for renewing domains and hosting for a long time. I have also bought virtual cards and game tokens through bitcoin. But I have not made any payment that looked unusual.
Yeah some countries still don't accept it. But it's becoming more popular these days especially online.

I believe it, the United States always tends to be more advanced in everything, so I guess there are more sites where they accept BTC than in my country, which according to what I was reading, were less than 400 establishments in the whole country, but hey, something is something.

Currently, it is not very common to see Bitcoin payments in my city, so the most unusual place for me was a tire repair shop. Although it's just that the man accepted payment to his binance wallet through the extension number of this exchange and not a separate terminal or something like that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back