What's new

Do you think that bitcoin transaction fee is considerable?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
The transaction fee of Bitcoin is still a little bit high compared to some altcoins like litecoin and Bitcoin cash. This is why so many platform would prefer to use the litecoin and bitcoin cash because of their low transaction fee.

Bitcoin transaction fee is not considerable when you want low transaction. You need to allow your Bitcoin earnings to accumulate to higher amount before you request for withdrawal. However I love to use bch since it is easy to afford.

Compared to Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin (both hard forks of bitcoin), bitcoin has higher transaction fees. However, when you compare with transaction costs associated with traditional finance (bank charges, bitcoin fees are very small.

I won't even mind paying the transaction fee of Bitcoin twice than taking what PayPal charges for any amount of transaction that you're carrying out with the payment processor. PayPal is the most greediest PayPal processor company that I have used their services.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back