What's new

Do you think Solana will overtake Ethereum in the future?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$4.3100USD
Biznotes
Solana which has grown a lot in the last cycle positioning itself as the fifth cryptocurrency in the crypto market in market cap and if we do not count USDT (stablecoin) it would be the fourth, it has experienced a lot of adoption and development in its blockchain proving to be much more efficient than Ethereum in most technical aspects, do you think that Solana in the long term will unseat Ethereum?

There was a time when I believed bitcoin's first place was fixed but the second position could be taken by BNB, SOL, ADA, MATIC to replace ETH form its position. But these days I believe just like the Bitcoin's first place, Ethereum's second place is also fixed.

There was a time when I believed bitcoin's first place was fixed but the second position could be taken by BNB, SOL, ADA, MATIC to replace ETH form its position. But these days I believe just like the Bitcoin's first place, Ethereum's second place is also fixed.
Well, the market is cyclical and even Bitcoin could fall, nothing is guaranteed in this life, I don't think that either of the two assets is going to remain for life in the first position or at least they are going to have it easy and everything is solved for them, both cryptocurrencies are the most deficient in the entire ecosystem, and look, they are the most adopted.

Both are very expensive, and they are not the fastest, in fact, Bitcoin is the slowest if I'm not mistaken, both are usually congested, Bitcoin mostly because of its negligence to increase the block size and many other things that fail in these cryptos.

Well, Bitcoin and Ethereum might not be the best in terms of speed, cost, scalability, etc. but these coins have been accepted as mainstream financial tools (they were approved for ETF trading). Well, nothing can be guaranteed but based on the performance, it is less likely that any coin will topple them from their first and second position.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back