What's new

Do you think online friendships can be as strong as in-person friendships?

Yes, online friendships can be as strong as in-person friendships. If you meet someone who understands what being a good friend means, they will change your perception about meeting friends online. I've had a few good online friends whom I value our friendship.

Well I have had few friends online, but I must say that with some I have had a very good relationship even if I never saw them, but I have not reached the point of friendship as with the people I did see or related in real life, referring to my best friends, but I do think you can build strong links with people on the internet.

I have built a solid friendship with some people on the internet. Making friends with those that I began following on social media was one of those ways that I got to be better. It may not be as strong as the relationship that I have offline, but it is a bit closer to that.

I have built a solid friendship with some people on the internet. Making friends with those that I began following on social media was one of those ways that I got to be better. It may not be as strong as the relationship that I have offline, but it is a bit closer to that.
Yes, I have also met good friends online, even some people known on the internet have become friends in real life and be very good friends for more than 10 years at the present time, it all depends on the person you talk to and form a friendship :)

Being able to connect with someone online in a way the person is going to matter to you very well because they understand what it means to be in friendship and having to sacrifice a lot of things to make sure that your relationship with them is always going to be stronger is something that comes once in a lifetime.

Absolutely, I believe online friendships can be as strong as in-person ones. In fact, I found the love of my life online. The virtual world allows us to connect on a deep level, sharing thoughts, experiences, and emotions despite physical distance. The key is genuine connection and shared values, which can thrive just as much online as it does face-to-face. In my case, the strength of my online relationships has been truly life-changing, proving that the depth of friendship and love knows no bounds, even in the digital realm.

There is always something people are looking out for in any kind of friendship that they want to start with someone and in a situation whereby they get that which they are looking for from an online friend, they will always value such relationship. But if they can't be able to get it from online friend and manages to get it from someone they meet offline, they will also value that kind of friendship too.

I cannot evaluate objectively, but as for me, it cannot be the same as in person. Because for greater understanding, visual contact is needed, perhaps touch, for example, as a handshake. You can understand each other very well, but I'm not sure it would be as strong

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back