deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I had such an experience and it was very bitter, so after that I never buy clothes online, because I decided to order pants for myself, quite simple sports ones, it would seem nothing special, and I measured the length of my leg and the length of my old pants, and compared them with the sizes that were on the website . Only pants 5 cm shorter were suitable, and I thought that there was nothing critical and they would fit because I measured with a margin. But when I received the pants, it turned out that they were 5 cm longer than mine, so they didn't even fit close.

I haven't order for any cloth online before. I always have that feeling that the said outfit might be oversize, too small or not of standard quality as advertised. And besides it is not part of me to buy clothings online.

Yes, I have bought clothes online on quite a few occasions, in fact, I usually buy a lot in stores such as amazon, Zalando or even Zara online, I have rarely had any problems with the clothes I have bought online, only delays in deliveries.

It's where I exclusively get clothes these days. Since I'm a bigger man, I take shirt sizes around 4XL. It's hard to find shirts my size in any stores near me, so I just shop online instead since I can find sites that sell in my size. Same goes for other clothes, since I have to wear sizes not usually available in most stores.

I've always bought clothes online because I find the prices cheaper and there's a wider range of sizes and models available. In my experience, while sizing can sometimes be off, like in your case, I generally have a good track record with online purchases by carefully checking the size charts and customer reviews before buying.

Regarding where I shop, I tend to buy from AAA quality replicas providers. They offer a great balance between price and quality, giving me access to styles that are similar to high-end brands without the hefty price tag. The key is to find sellers with good customer feedback to ensure you get what you expect.

I have actually purchased a few clothes online if I am being very honest and I can tell you that it is not all of them that ended up being exactly what I wanted to buy online. This is the reason why I have concluded not to fall for the temptation of buying clothes online anymore.

I had a very bad experience buying clothes online. I bought a shirt and it didn't fit. It was replaced twice, and still it didn't fit. Also, what was on the website was totally different from what was delivered. I will never buy clothes online ever again.

I'm not a "clothes person". The last time I was obsessed with that was in my 20s. It was the 90s and I liked to buy t-shirts with rock bands. It actually attracted people that wanted me to be in a band once.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back