What's new

Do you think online friendships can be as strong as in-person friendships?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
Yes, I do think online friendships can be as strong as real life friendships. In fact, it can be even stronger in comparison! Although, I have a very small circle of friends, there are some online friends with whom I can share things that I can't share with my in-person ones. It's the warmth we feel which sometimes in-person friendships fail to provide. It is not necessary to be true with all. It just depends on the people you are meeting online and offline.

Well I have had few friends online, but I must say that with some I have had a very good relationship even if I never saw them, but I have not reached the point of friendship as with the people I did see or related in real life, referring to my best friends, but I do think you can build strong links with people on the internet.

Yes of course, I believe that it's even possible for you to have online friends who are going to bond well with more than those you have in person. I have a friend like that online and he's in Netherlands. We have never meet but we have been so good to each other. It's unfortunate he's going through a phase of health issue now that led to amputation of his right leg. He said that it was Crohn's disease that got him.

I am a firm believer that online friendships can be as good as offline ones but I also believe they can be better than offline friendships as well.

I tend to speak more to those friends that I have online than I do offline as a lot of my offline friends tend to be more into drama and I just do not have time for that.

I have online friends that I have had for many years without any issues.

I am a firm believer that online friendships can be as good as offline ones but I also believe they can be better than offline friendships as well.

I tend to speak more to those friends that I have online than I do offline as a lot of my offline friends tend to be more into drama and I just do not have time for that.

I have online friends that I have had for many years without any issues.

Life have happened with most of my offline friends that we have known since childhood. We have all went to our separate ways and lost connection with nearly everyone.

It's more like trying to make new offline friends now and that's mostly going to come from office coworkers and churches. We now connect more with people online than offline.

I think i will go with Offline friendship 70-Online friendship 30. Offline friendship most times is better than online friendship because your conversations will be at times limited, you wouldn't wanna share a deep secret with an online friend because he or she might use such person's story as a thread post on social media

Yes, I do think online friendships can be as strong as real life friendships.

I believe that they can. Some people feel safer with only doing online because of the barrier that it provides and not really going out of their way to meet their online friends in person. I myself don't ever intend on having my online friends over for a lunch get together. I've had more online friends than I've had people in real life.

Sure. I hang out with a few people on Discord just about every night. A couple past co-workers and friends I met at a community. We'll sometimes watch movies, play video games and just chat. I liken them to real friends as we hang out so much. And I would maybe consider meeting them in real life. But that would take a while due to my anxiety. But voice chatting on discord helps.

I can remember the first time I meet with a guy whom I connected with playing Top Eleven Football Manager. I traveled with a bus in about 7 hours journey before I got to his location. He was a very nice guy. We spent hours together talking about the game and so many other stuffs over a few bottle of drinks (beers 🍻)

It's absolutely possible to have a good friendship/relationship online, as a gamer teenager I have plenty of such friendships and even though its behind screens you can actually feel their emotions connect to their soul and mind and even trust them.
We have plenty of memories together and we have enjoyed doing many things and speaking about life and so on.
For example my current girlfriend is an online girlfriend and we have been texting for a few days and I can clearly tell that we have a good chimestry although its an online relationship, so yes I do hope it will lead to a more exciting connection :).

I think i will go with Offline friendship 70-Online friendship 30. Offline friendship most times is better than online friendship because your conversations will be at times limited, you wouldn't wanna share a deep secret with an online friend because he or she might use such person's story as a thread post on social media

Honestly, I am going to tell you that I have had far more better friends that really understood what friendship is all about from those that I meet online compared to those that I meet offline. In fact, the worst betrayal and I've had is from an offline friend whom I consider my best friend but it ended up being a facade.

Such is life @Samara, this life is like a talking drum, a part facing you and another part facing someone else, that means what you feel is okay with you might be a bad for the other.
I once had this friend online that shared my secret with her fans online

Such is life @Samara, this life is like a talking drum, a part facing you and another part facing someone else, that means what you feel is okay with you might be a bad for the other.
I once had this friend online that shared my secret with her fans online

Yeah, that's very correct. It's all about how life works in most places for most people. The only thing that matters making sure that you pick out people who would matter in terms of being true and real to the friendship. It's important to note that it's never smart to choose your friends in a haste.

That's where the phrase 'Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are'.
If your friend is an addict to something, people will likewise see you the same way

That's where the phrase 'Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are'.
If your friend is an addict to something, people will likewise see you the same way

Yeah, that's very correct. It doesn't matter if you're making those friends online or offline, they have the capacity to influence whatever that you're doing and that's why you have to be very careful with those whom you call your friends. They can either make you or mar you.

I have only just one friend, I am not the kind of person that likes to keep too many friends, because issues arises easily. It is better to offend my friend and we settle it than have five friends and I will offend two of them and they will be talking about me

Yes, I do think online friendships can be as strong as real life friendships. In fact, it can be even stronger in comparison! Although, I have a very small circle of friends, there are some online friends with whom I can share things that I can't share with my in-person ones. It's the warmth we feel which sometimes in-person friendships fail to provide. It is not necessary to be true with all. It just depends on the people you are meeting online and offline.
Yes, I agree with your point that it all depends on the kind of people you are meeting online or offline. Sometimes offline people can become best buddies, and sometimes you feel more comfortable sharing your thoughts with online friends.

But mostly, I've heard people say that the online world is not reliable, whether it's in terms of business or friendship.

But mostly, I've heard people say that the online world is not reliable, whether it's in terms of business or friendship.

Well, you just have to thread carefully with how you deal with people both online and offline. People will definitely surprised you in ways that you cannot expect it. It doesn't matter if you meet them online or offline, when they want to act stupid, they will not look at how you guys met or anything.

This is going to sound so, so sad but I have more online friends than I do in-person friends, so I'd say yes. But my in-person social game is better than my online, I think.

This is going to sound so, so sad but I have more online friends than I do in-person friends, so I'd say yes. But my in-person social game is better than my online, I think.

Personally, I have been betrayed by too many in person friends that I don't regard most of them as anything lately. I don't even put in more effort in making and keeping in person friends today because most of them are not worth the stress.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back