What's new

Do you think more people will move to PC gaming in the future?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know there has been a huge surge in PC gaming in the last 10 or so years but still, plenty of people buy consoles every year. It seems that the convenience plays a heavy role in this. While PC gaming costs more up front it ends up being cheaper in the long run.

There are so many console fans who would never move to PC no matter how tempting it becomes with PC gaming lookout so good and better than console games.

Some won't move because of difference in the controllers which they can't use PC's keyboard and mouse. If they are asked to use controllers on PC, it will be the same for them like playing on consoles.

With Microsoft now offering their game pass service on PCs now as well that run Windows, as much as the PC may cost a lot in the beginning, it will be a wise investment when you realize just how much money you can save having the PC and playing the games on the PC over having to buy a new console every so many years.

Once you have the PC, upgrading the parts is something you only need to do if necessary and you can save up to do that if you need to.

I am a PC gamer and I like to believe that more people will move into PC gaming, however, I do not think that's going to happen. A lot of game studios release console specific games and those who play games need to necessirily buy consoles.

I've always been a PC gamer. I might buy a PS5 or whatever is the latest one and start playing using it but I'm never going to leave my PC. My primary gaming system would be PC only. In my opinion, I think there will always be more PC gamers than console gamers.

Well, honestly I do not know, I have been a PC player for some time, especially when I played world of warcraft or other games, but most of the time I played on video consoles because it is what I got used to since childhood, I think it depends a lot on which of these devices you feel more comfortable or are more accustomed to playing, whether to play on PC or video console.

As it's been asked if more people would move from console games do PC games is the same way they should be asking if gamers would move from PC games to console games. It's a two way movement, so there's no one way traffic in it. Gamers can move from either end to another.

There are so many console fans who would never move to PC no matter how tempting it becomes with PC gaming lookout so good and better than console games.

Some won't move because of difference in the controllers which they can't use PC's keyboard and mouse. If they are asked to use controllers on PC, it will be the same for them like playing on consoles.
I think you can actually use console controllers on PC. The Xbox controllers likely work on Windows computers, for example.

I’m pretty sure Nintendo’s proprietary consoles and games are the reason universal PC gaming adoption is not a thing. My brother had to mod his DS in order to record a DS game for YouTube - there’s no playing that on PC.

I think you can actually use console controllers on PC. The Xbox controllers likely work on Windows computers, for example.

I’m pretty sure Nintendo’s proprietary consoles and games are the reason universal PC gaming adoption is not a thing. My brother had to mod his DS in order to record a DS game for YouTube - there’s no playing that on PC.

You're right about that because that's how I started out with playing on PC because I struggled with using keyboard and mouse immediately. I had to use console controllers for a while and be using the keyboard and mouse little by little until I got used to it. I believe they knew some gamers won't find it easy adapt playing on PC immediately with the keyboard and mouse.

Those who play on consoles might never move to PC but I think those who play on PC or even mobile devices are more likely to move to consoles. Well, this is just an assumption and I have no proof to show. However, my assumption is based on my talks with gamers. Those who use consoles like to refer themselves as true gamers.

Those who play on consoles might never move to PC but I think those who play on PC or even mobile devices are more likely to move to consoles. Well, this is just an assumption and I have no proof to show. However, my assumption is based on my talks with gamers. Those who use consoles like to refer themselves as true gamers.

I actually believe that it is more easy for gamers to adapt from playing with keyboard and mouse to playing with console controllers than those console controllers gamers being able to find it easy to adapt playing with keyboard and mouse. It makes it very difficult and I know that from my experience with moving from consoles to PC games.

I don't think PC gaming is going to take over. I think the big thing with consoles, is that they make them more affordable usually. It's easier for most to go the console route. But we're already at the point where consoles are essentially weaker gaming PCs anyway.

PC gaming will obviously be the best way to game, but consoles are going to stick around for a while yet.

I don't think PC gaming is going to take over. I think the big thing with consoles, is that they make them more affordable usually. It's easier for most to go the console route. But we're already at the point where consoles are essentially weaker gaming PCs anyway.

PC gaming will obviously be the best way to game, but consoles are going to stick around for a while yet.

Personally, I believe that consoles and PC are going to be around for a very long time. This is because both of them are not even fighting each other to eliminate one from the gaming industry. They are simply both fighting for dominance over what gamers prefer to play on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back