What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

Money and business are pretty much related to each other and balancing the business is very crucial factor as you stated. Whenever you start a new business, you should not immediately think about making profits, as you might not be able to make profits initially. Starting a business does not guarantee profits and this is why many businesses suffer from loss. So money might not be the motivational factor in the sense that initially you should focus more on expanding your business rather than only thinking about generating profits.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
No I am not willing with this thinking that money is necessary for starting every business money definitely matter in bussiness but most important thing which matter is your hard work ability and your emotions for the business and your goals if a person have skills he can earn from that skills

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
No,money is not the only motivating factor when it comes to set up a business organization.
Human factor is also to be put into consideration, such as employment of people that will work in the business organization and machineries that needs to be used for operation.

Money is also very important for starting a new business but very important thing if you want to start a business,you need to know what to do in business. You need to know everything about that business and you need a lot of employees when you start. If you want to grow your business, you need to have employees that are reliable.

Every business is established with the sole aim of making maximum profit. When the goal of a business is not to make profits, then such establishment should be tagged as a charity organization. However, the business owner should be mindful of the decisions taken when looking at how profits are targeted in the business to avoid losing key customers at the end of the day.

If you want to go into a business and its solely to get money, there is a high chance you might get frustrated along the way. The best thing to do is to follow your passion and seek to eliminate a pain point in which customers experience, in order words look for a solution to a problem and solve it.

Money isn't the only motivational factor when starting a business, you also need other factors like good business plan and strategies. You also need to seek professional advice on people who are already on the business too.

No doubt, money is part of the motivating factors when starting a business but it's not the most motivating factor. You could be motivated by the need of the people around you and wants to solve it by providing them solution.

You have a point... But I can tell you that 80 percent of people starting a business are doing it for fast profit. They measure the success of such business based on profits made. Money is important, but you must keep track of your business success, make it gain enough ground

I don't know about any other person but as for me money is the factor that influence me to go into any business... If it's not because of money then it's because of what... One of the insatiable needs is money, there is no way you want to deny it your money can never be enough for you....

Money is not every thing in starting a business, the first important thing is the business idea because it will direct you on where to start but same time money is needed due to the fact that some persons might have business ideas but if no capital to start the business the idea will be buried.

Even if the resources were unlimited, it would be difficult to determine your ideal salary. Obviously, one would think that higher salaries should yield better results, but scientific evidence suggests that the link between compensation, incentives and performance is more complex. In fact, research shows that even if we let people decide how much they should earn, they probably won't enjoy their job more

Money is not and should not be the only driving force in any business venture. Your long term vision, your passion, your desire to fill in in a particular niche, your desire to solve a particular existing or new problem, your desire to give employments to others are all equally as important.

Passion for the business or work is another and most important factor when starting any business.

This is because, if one is happy or finds joy in what he/she does, it will make them persist and put in their best to achieve great things in it.

Yes money is one of the most important motivational factor in starting a business.Despite the amount of business idea you got that without money you cannot make any move. So money is a key of starting a business attach to business idea.

Starting a business shouldn't be about making instant profits like you've said. There's nothing wrong In starting small and building your business. In fact it is better to start small and build your business.

The main priorities of a company or business owner is to make profits and satisfy their customers. Money shouldn’t be the topmost priority but it should be among the top priorities of a business. The value created by their business will drive in clients. This will improve sales and automatically you make profit

As for me, money is not the only motivating factor. I am more enthusiastic about creating value. It gives me joy when I am able to satisfy other citizens needs and demands. So, making money in this process is an added advantage.

when starting a business, money is important as its one if the four Main factors of production in form of capital required to pay staffs, pay for office space. But one important factor that comes first is the technical know how of the particular business. An adequate knowledge of the business makes financial budget easier

Money is not the only motivating factor when you want to start a business. But money is the most important factor when you want to start a business before ther factors comes in. You also needs knowledge to drive, maintain and sustain the capital you have.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back