What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

Money is a major factor when starting a business. Regardless of the type of business there's what is called capital (the money you will use to buy the essentials that you'll use to start a business). So yes money is a mojor motivation when starting a business. It is when you have the money that you can now start to think of personnel

A man that start business with all is saving will not even think about growing the business, all he will be thinking is to make more profit instantly
While man who has some money left with him can wait and build his business and later start benefiting from it, so it just depends on the individual

Money is not the only motivating factors when start a business but it is very important to have it while others will compliment it. For if someone wanted to establish a nylon bag factory he has to have rubber which happened to be the major raw materials put in place. Nearness to water as one of the materials we need to establish it should not be over emphasized. The market is very important because after u produced goods the next stage is to s place to sell and getting good profit.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
Of course the main reason that you go into any business is to make money, but there is also a part that business owners should play in their communities and their regions apart from making money. Your services to the public is also very important as a business person.

I can say money is the part of motivate factors to start a business. Because every day of life anybody's thinking of getting standard living and getting rich but when you do not have money how will get a standard living and getting rich. So, if you are doing a business and see another way of getting money you still want to invest on it, because of what?, It's because of money.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
The best motivating factor in all business is profit. Profit is the sole reason why most entrepreneurs go into business as this would be the ground on which a strong business can be built. As a matter of fact, money is very important in every business.

To me having a plan is very good but without money is of no use because without money no plan can be executed. So money is very necessary to make your business come to pass or flourish. Having a good business idea is also good

There are many motivating factors though when it comes to starting a business and one of it is money. Though, to me, money is the major factor. Even if you at filled with ideas and you don't have money to execute those ideas, the idea is gonna be a waste. Lots of ideas have gone into extinction because there is no money to execute them. So therefore to me, money is the major factor in starting a business
Post automatically merged:

There are many motivating factors though when it comes to starting a business and one of it is money. Though, to me, money is the major factor. Even if you at filled with ideas and you don't have money to execute those ideas, the idea is gonna be a waste. Lots of ideas have gone into extinction because there is no money to execute them. So therefore to me, money is the major factor in starting a business

Money is not the driving force of a successful business owner. A business owner must try to satisfy his customers first and make sure he gives quality and value their feedbacks. After then money will start coming automatically. Don't chase money, let it come to you

Of course the main reason that you go into any business is to make money, but there is also a part that business owners should play in their communities and their regions apart from making money. Your services to the public is also very important as a business person.
Yeah, the services he or she offered to the public should be taking into consideration. Cos one might be taking money as top priority and forgetting to build that customer trust. Those that brings the money are those customers of he's or hers.

When starting a business money is an important factor,but there are also other factors to consider if you want your businesses to attain greater heights. Without money you cannot start any business and without business planning your business will not achieve its goals.

Money is not the only factor to be considered when starting up a business. But building the business to a productive standard is very important and it come with discipline, ideas, creativity and determination.

I think building the Business to make it strong and capable of facing any storm or challenges should be the motivating factor on why any individual should start or setup a business. If ones uses profit as a factor for motivation and the profit doesn't come on time the person will be frustrated out

I would want a stable income from my business than to make a huge sum of money in at first. And i believe in compounding since it's already my money i would rather use every profit i can get to make my business grow that would benefit me more in the future when my business is already has a good and strong reputation

Money might be one of the motivating factors but it is definitely not the only motivating factor. Different people are motivated by different things.
Some are motivated by the desire for success, some by their passion, some are motivated by their goals that's why they are said to be goal driven.

Well to me money is the only motivating factor in starting business.. but some things can be included like the land on which you want to start the Business.. but if it's online businesses you might require your own platform for the business

In as much as what comes to mind what. A person start talking about a business is money, I don't think money should be the only satisfaction that drives one into a business. Amongst all other things a person should consider I think customers satisfaction and service should be on the too list also

In as much as the business was established for the sole aim of making profit, as a beginner your aim should be growing the business, how you can make this business run on a long-term basis because once you can achieve it and achieve your goals your money and profit will be coming in steady. Ao I think you
should be focused on business growth first before the profit.

To have good comfort in life, one needs money and to run a successful business you need money to hire the best capable hands too.You should think of what you are hoping to achieve with your business and the kind of impact it will make on the general public.

When your attention is only focused on money making, you can easily get frustrated. That is why an individual should develop passion for the business, it is passion that can motivate you even when the odds are high against you. Passion is better than money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back