What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do as a matter of fact location is a very important Factor though some people say if you sell quality items people will drive or move for wherever they are to find your location, that is people saying what does a businessman or woman wanted to make the most kind of profit in whatever business he or she is into you need to be fully conscious of the area location one is planning on settling in because you kind of business you venture into Really Counts and matters.

Anyway you are and you are thinking of going into a business ,the first thing is to analyse the environment you are planning to start the business to see if what you're going to start will be demanded.
Before a business owner gets started within a given vicinity its been concluded that the environment is the best at that time. If it isn't the best, their is no how the owner will go on with it. Unless he or she isn't an experience entrepreneur.

You're right, if an entrepreneur present his products on a targeted location, surely customers will locate his business and patronize him, instead of hiding in a bad location where no one finds him.
This is the reason why so many banks in my country normally do concentrate their businesses in the urban area and I believe that the reason why they concentrate in particular urban area is both for patronage reason and also for security reasons so the location of any business plays a big role in the success of that business.

Before a business owner gets started within a given vicinity its been concluded that the environment is the best at that time. If it isn't the best, their is no how the owner will go on with it. Unless he or she isn't an experience entrepreneur.
Some people will only do survey on the population of the location without also considering the security at the location ,because security and available of police station is very important.

Location will consistently be significant particularly for some organizations regardless of the ascent of distant work, cooperation, working from home and virtual workplaces. In the event that your business is strategically placed at the best spot to draw in customer, you can be sure of development, an expansion in deals and brand perceivability.
Location plays an important role in every business, for example a fast food joint must be located in a business and a place where commercial area at located in order to get a proper sales.

This is the reason why so many banks in my country normally do concentrate their businesses in the urban area and I believe that the reason why they concentrate in particular urban area is both for patronage reason and also for security reasons so the location of any business plays a big role in the success of that business.
That's it, no bank will agree to operate in a rural area with low security level. They'll be easily robbed steadily at the rural area. With urban they are secured.

Yeah location plays a huge role , because many business have failed to suceed since the owner of the business have established the business in the wrong location ,so it plays a major role in the business

Some people will only do survey on the population of the location without also considering the security at the location ,because security and available of police station is very important.
Security matters a lot, that's the essence of starting in a populated and secured environment. As a business owner we consider security as priority option too.

Location plays a major role in determining the success of a business. If the location is good , the business strive better and you don't really need a rigorous exercise. If the locay6is bad , the business go down the drain and makes it discouraging and limit the profit made.
I agree with you that location plays a very important role in the push for the business to be of great and wonderfully successful. If you are in a good location, most like all the customers will easily find you and give you orders. If location is bad, then most likely you will regret in your business.

Provided that it is an offline business then location plays the very important role because customers are much more likely to see you if your business is in a place that is visible.

The type of location I'll ever consider for my business is the location that are crowded, and also the demand for my products must be very high before I can think of establishing a business there.
Yes location play major role in business success if you want your business to be successful you have to start up a business in a good location.

That's it, no bank will agree to operate in a rural area with low security level. They'll be easily robbed steadily at the rural area. With urban they are secured.
Even banks in the urban areas are getting robbed top list of Banks going to the rural areas that is quite vulnerable security wise and I believe that no bank will in ever think of going to the rural areas to open a branch except it will be a microfinance bank.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
Of course! Location plays a major role but in this context, it doesn't necessarily mean an urban or a rural area but a place where your customers are who need your products and services.

Of course! Location plays a major role but in this context, it doesn't necessarily mean an urban or a rural area but a place where your customers are who need your products and services.
The role that location plays in the success of any business cannot be overemphasized as this is one of the major determinant of the success of a business as a business that situated in a place that does not have that market for the product or service that the business is offering is definitely dead on arrival.

Even banks in the urban areas are getting robbed top list of Banks going to the rural areas that is quite vulnerable security wise and I believe that no bank will in ever think of going to the rural areas to open a branch except it will be a microfinance bank.
That one will be robbing continuously in the rural areas. The best remains urban area. Banks aren't robbed continuously there, some have very strong securities which makes criminals never to penetrate them.

Yes I do as a matter of fact location is a very important Factor though some people say if you sell quality items people will drive or move for wherever they are to find your location, that is people saying what does a businessman or woman wanted to make the most kind of profit in whatever business he or she is into you need to be fully conscious of the area location one is planning on settling in because you kind of business you venture into Really Counts and matters.
In every aspect , I believe location matter most and its an important factors that must be considered when starting a business , because to move your product from a far away site to a customer mean another extra spending.

Security matters a lot, that's the essence of starting in a populated and secured environment. As a business owner we consider security as priority option too.
This is something to know , lack of security can bring down the Business of an individual without even thinking of it, it's better we put it into consideration because that's what a lot of people fail to understand.

Well. I don't only think location plays a key role in the business success, I know it plays a very key role in business successes. Because this is where those who actually need the product of the business gets to buy them more frequently

Location plays an important role in the success of every business. If the location of your business is good your chances of recording a high sales volume will also be high.

Location plays a good role in business success if you venture into a business without putting the location of your business into consideration, your business might not function the way you want it to be.
Yes I believe that location please major role in the success of business because the location help people to access your business first if your business is a good location it will have a high patronage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back