What's new

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest In Tron (TRX)

Yes it is true Tron has not lived up to the expectations of many investors, some have even gone ahead to abandon it feeling it's a waste of time, but I feel there is no harm in keeping a lot, who knows what would happen in the future? The past few days there have been some increase in its value.
Yeah , there can be some miracle happening in future with respect to tron price , everything is unpredictable in crypto world. People used to underestimate even dogecoin before and there was unexpected rise in its price.

Yeah , there can be some miracle happening in future with respect to tron price , everything is unpredictable in crypto world. People used to underestimate even dogecoin before and there was unexpected rise in its price.
Exactly, So far crypto currency has become one of the most unpredictable things out there, anything could happen. The doge coin you made mention of is a good example, alot of persons has written doge off before saying it's no longer useful. Let's just watch and see how things would go for Tron.

Exactly, So far crypto currency has become one of the most unpredictable things out there, anything could happen. The doge coin you made mention of is a good example, alot of persons has written doge off before saying it's no longer useful. Let's just watch and see how things would go for Tron.
Yeah I even remember some people not even considering dogecoin as a crypto , instead referring it to as a joke coin or memecoin. But people gotta regret their wrong sayings about doge now and try to focus on other coins like tron which is also underestimated nowadays.

Even though Tron has a lot of use case, I don't see tron gaining value. Tron even lost a race to something like dogecoin which does not have use case and which is so abundant that every minute 10 thousand more coins are being created.

It depends on the trader. You know that there are different type of traders, some trade for a long period of time. They buy crypto and leave it there for years. Such people can trade Tron. But for the other traders,those that only trade for just a day or two days,it is not advisable because it still has a small value.

When you created this thread the price of Tron was $0.04. And now it's $0.097 so for almost seven months it's increased by 243%, I also save Tron for investment besides that I also get passive income from Stake Tron.

I just consider it as one of the best cryptocurrency one can invest on for long-term but even with that there are also other cryptocurrency currency with higher potential of becoming more valuable than this but still at the same price.

I think it would be smart to buy it while it's in the dip so as to profit when it blows over,but I've never seen TRX Rise the way xrp does

Anyway tron I worth of invest although it doesn't have rapid growth but tron is not volatile like some others cryptocurrency whereby they comes down over night

Tron is not a good coin to invest on, from the history of things we can see clearly that despite the pump or dump,the Tron Market is still stagnant.

I don't think it is wise to invest in Tron. I had a terrible experience with it as I invested in forsage as I had expected to earn through spill overs which I haven't seen till today.

Tron is a very good coin to invest in has it has a very good potential of becoming a top coin.
It is currently trading at $0.07 and with the level of adoption the coin may rise in the future

it is not bad thing to invest in tron but I cannot invest in the coin because the rate at which it is gaining value is very slow and there is even no hope that it will surgery in price in the near future.

I can't really say if it is wise to invest in tron or not because no one can accurately predict the future of crypto coins as we have seen even the expert predictions failed in the past. So, it may look wise to invest in it now and look unwise the next minute. That is my opinion.

Although the current Tron price has reached $0.0964, Tron will be more profitable if it is used as a short-term investment (trading). Tron doesn't have good fundamentals, the Tron blockchain is just a copy of Ethereum. Therefore the Tron network is more for gaming and gambling. Tron is favored because the transaction fees are cheap and will be rewarded as a validator.

It's very wise to invest on Tron at the moment. Check the price of Tron last year and now you will see that glaring difference. This is how it gonna multiply in the nearest future. In the next 5 years, mark it, Tron will be up to $1 per Tron.

It's wise to invest in Tron , so many invested in Tron Currency when the price was still very low and not even up to a cent and now they are making more profit ,so it's wise to invest in tron

I don't really know much about the coin,but base on all indication the coin is expanding and growing from 0.002 to 0.004,I think it's a nice advice to but it and invest it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back