What's new

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest In Tron (TRX)

I have not studied the TRON but I think it is a very good the currency that one can invest on for a small cryptotrader because it is one of the best cryptocurrency for small investors.

There are some certain things i look at when i want to invest in a cryptocurrency and one of it is the season. If it is in a bear market, there is a possibility that if you invest in a cryptocurrency and leave it for some period of time you will probably make profit.

But if it is in a bull market if you invest in a cryptocurrency you can probably make profit but at the same time you can make a lot of losses especially if it is long time. The market cap is also another time i look at.

Trx has over a billion market cap and it may possibly not give a lot of profit in the short run but anything can happen in the crypto market.

Omo, all cryptocurrency has dropped heavily, I don't see anything wrong with investing in the coin sha. But personally if I had the money I have other alternative I would like to invest on. You should be able to carry out personal research concerning any coin you are interested.

Tron is very hit or miss. It has potential but with what stands currently as far as crypto goes, I would not bother with it right now.

Keep an eye on it though and if you start to see some upswing with crypto, then invest.

Considering the fact that there are other potential cryptocurrency available in the crypto space , I may not likely have the interest to invest in tron for now. I will rather invest in potential cryptocurrency of my choice.

Investing in Tron in this bear season may actually not be a bad decision but it is always important you use the money you can easily let go because cryptocurrency generally is very risky. There are situations surrounding the owner of tron and some people are even predicting that what happened to terra Luna will happen to it. So it is always important to invest the money you can easily let go.

Though there are many people investing in tron at the moment because of the potential possibility of the coin hitting the moon, but its very important to be careful because it might also fall.

I have not invested in Tron. So, I would not advise anyone to invest in it because I do not know much about the coin. before investing on any coin, you should carry out due diligence on it.

Currently , investing in tron is not yielding much positive return , though the price might still rise up and that's why its wise to make our research before we invest in any crypto currency.
Considering the fact that there are other potential cryptocurrency available in the crypto space , I may not likely have the interest to invest in tron for now. I will rather invest in potential cryptocurrency of my choice.
isis

Currently , investing in tron is not yielding much positive return , though the price might still rise up and that's why its wise to make our research before we invest in any crypto currency.

isis
There are other potential cryptocurrency that are likely to generate profit much more than Tron. Normally that is the one I will be concentrating on now that the market is down so as to prepare for the next bullish season.

The TRON is like every other cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity on a daily basis. The TRON is gaining popularity most especially among the airdrop platforms because I keep seeing it on airdrops platform all the time . This is to show that it is one of the cryptocurrencies to reckon with.

TRX supply is massive in the market, so TRX price is very low in the market. In my opinion, BNB is the best coin to invest because it has a burning mechanism. Every year, BNB coin officials burn some amount of coins to reduce coin supply in the market, thereby stabilising coin prices and increasing demand in the market.

TRX supply is massive in the market, so TRX price is very low in the market. In my opinion, BNB is the best coin to invest because it has a burning mechanism. Every year, BNB coin officials burn some amount of coins to reduce coin supply in the market, thereby stabilising coin prices and increasing demand in the market.
I even missed opportunity to have invested in the binance coin in the past. I saw in the price of binance coin was below 25 dollars. Now I am just afraid of investing in cryptocurrency that is above $100 because of my little capital.

I even missed opportunity to have invested in the binance coin in the past. I saw in the price of binance coin was below 25 dollars. Now I am just afraid of investing in cryptocurrency that is above $100 because of my little capital.
Sir, not only you, but I also missed this opportunity. When BNB was 20 dollars, I had 1 BNB in my account, but my lack of knowledge made me to sell that BNB at 45$ dollars. Just in between few years, BNB's price massively increased and reached 450+$ dollars. That time I really regret myself why I sold BNB at such a low price.

Sir, not only you, but I also missed this opportunity. When BNB was 20 dollars, I had 1 BNB in my account, but my lack of knowledge made me to sell that BNB at 45$ dollars. Just in between few years, BNB's price massively increased and reached 450+$ dollars. That time I really regret myself why I sold BNB at such a low price.
Well even me , I learn so much from my own personal experience . I had so many coins in the past but because of my lack of knowledge I was not able to hold on to those cryptocurrencies . . Then I didn't really understand the potential and what cryptocurrency has to offer

Well even me , I learn so much from my own personal experience . I had so many coins in the past but because of my lack of knowledge I was not able to hold on to those cryptocurrencies . . Then I didn't really understand the potential and what cryptocurrency has to offer
At that time we are newly enter in the crypto field, and didn't know anything about crypto. I made a mistake because I was following a youtuber. First, he gave the idea of buying BNB. When the BNB price increased, he said to sell the BNB. At that time, this deal looked solid to me, because with my small capital I was going to make 25 dollars extra,but after few months I realised where I made the mistake.

At that time we are newly enter in the crypto field, and didn't know anything about crypto. I made a mistake because I was following a youtuber. First, he gave the idea of buying BNB. When the BNB price increased, he said to sell the BNB. At that time, this deal looked solid to me, because with my small capital I was going to make 25 dollars extra,but after few months I realised where I made the mistake.
What I have come to understand is that no one can accurately predict the movement of bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies.. well the YouTuber was just believing that you people were just interested to invest for short term.

What I have come to understand is that no one can accurately predict the movement of bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies.. well the YouTuber was just believing that you people were just interested to invest for short term.
You are absolutely right, no one can pridects crypto market accurately,
So many professional traders and big investors also made mistakes, because the market turns at any moment. That's the reason so many small investors sell their coins before the market takes a dip. Only big whales hold their coins.

You are absolutely right, no one can pridects crypto market accurately,
So many professional traders and big investors also made mistakes, because the market turns at any moment. That's the reason so many small investors sell their coins before the market takes a dip. Only big whales hold their coins.
For me I will not call that mistake because these people have been trading the market for years so they have enough experience. Just that the market don't always go as predicted most times that is just the issue. Are you planning of going into cryptocurrency trading ?

For me I will not call that mistake because these people have been trading the market for years so they have enough experience. Just that the market don't always go as predicted most times that is just the issue. Are you planning of going into cryptocurrency trading ?
No, I do not have a plan to enter into trading. I know trading is not for me because trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and, importantly, I cannot control my emotions. Investment is best for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back