What's new

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest In Tron (TRX)

The value of each and every currency increased in the time period of one year and this is what I have observed myself. However, the price only increased till the last major crash that fluctuated the value of every coin in a disasterous way.
I believe by your observations, every crypto is going up in this year. but i don't understand the price only increases until the last major crash, and when this will happen can you explain.

Tron has been there and yet to gain relevance. There are many potential coins to look out for, such as feg, ASI, bake, Doge and others. Why not research on them, Tron isn't gaining ground and l hardly hear people take about it, thats my own opinion, l stand to be corrected.

It's a good decision to invest in trons looking at how the price is gradually going up even though not as it was expected but still it will be a good investment in the future.

It is not a bad idea to invest in Tron. The crypto market is not stable therefore there is every tendency for a coin to rise in future. Tron,like other cryptos will still rise to a good value it is just matter of time. Don't just spend more investing in Tron so as not to tie your money down without it yielding profit for a very long time.

During the bullish run the coin "TRX experienced its best moment for long time. It moved from $0.04 to $0.22 within the period of two months.

Its not wise at all, may be its because I don't have any kind of information about Tron, honestly i would invest my money in doge or etherium. Its not wise to do that. But if worst come to worst i will invest my money into doge coin.
This is funny when you don't know about something it's not good to just conclude and say is not worth first make rssarch and see if it did not worth.

Tron is a very quite coin. Very slow in it's growth i must admit to that too. But far more better than Dogecoin and ripple to me. I believe one can invest in Tron Coin for long term purpose

People that are investing in cryptocurrency are taking risks, it is something you have to decide on your own but looking at it at my own point of view I think it is a nice cryptocurrency to invest on.

Only invest in a coin you have personally made research on, if you make research, yiu will find out there are other coins out there who have a good profitable run thsn tron

Personally I don't know much about torex but I believe it greatly depends on the information and knowledge you have about that kind of site if you have a better knowledge about it then is quite wise to invest in such.

I would prefer to check other coins with better possible future growth, Tron has been very slow below investors' expectations, take your time.

I am considering investing in Tron (TRX) crypto. I have check the history of Tron and i found that it was $0.01 in the past and then the price came at $0.03 gradually. Now its $0.04. I just want to store my money and I am looking for the least volatile cryptocurrency. However, almost all the cryptocurrencies are volatile. I found that Tron's price is rising so should I store my money in Tron (TRX)?
One important thing that I will always advise anyone going into any cryptocurrency investment anytime any day is to invest wisely with the money tho know you could afford to lose if anything happens to the investment.

I am considering investing in Tron (TRX) crypto. I have check the history of Tron and i found that it was $0.01 in the past and then the price came at $0.03 gradually. Now its $0.04. I just want to store my money and I am looking for the least volatile cryptocurrency. However, almost all the cryptocurrencies are volatile. I found that Tron's price is rising so should I store my money in Tron (TRX)?
Investing in trons is not a bad idea since the price is rising, because you don't know how high the price can be in the next 2-3 years, the most important thing is for you to invest you might be luck.

There are so many cryptocurrencies out there for people to invest in so it's all about the one that you believe that has better future for me your investment is upset that you should go into.

I don't really ask people if a particular coin is the best, what I do is to just invest in these coins with some few spare amount that I have.

Tron is one of those cryptocurrencies that has a very slow growth rate among the coins in the cryptocurrency space. But I prefer to buy and invest in the Tron Coin than invest in Dogecoin though. Because the Tron Coin is more profitable

Investing in trons is not a bad idea since the price is rising, because you don't know how high the price can be in the next 2-3 years, the most important thing is for you to invest you might be luck.

I would like to invest in Tron. However, since I prefer trading in crypto coins, I may trade in trons rather than holding it for a long period of time. Tron is not a decentralized crypto coin. i am not saying that it is not trustworthy. However, people are morelikely to trust decentralized tokens.

I would like to invest in Tron. However, since I prefer trading in crypto coins, I may trade in trons rather than holding it for a long period of time. Tron is not a decentralized crypto coin. i am not saying that it is not trustworthy. However, people are morelikely to trust decentralized tokens.
Tron is decentralized crypto , in fact all the crypto have some extent of decentralization. Crypto exchanges or wallets though can be classified as decentralized and non decentralized. Yeah , holding tron for long run is not preferable as the coin has not lived up to the expectations so far.

Tron is decentralized crypto , in fact all the crypto have some extent of decentralization. Crypto exchanges or wallets though can be classified as decentralized and non decentralized. Yeah , holding tron for long run is not preferable as the coin has not lived up to the expectations so far.
Yes it is true Tron has not lived up to the expectations of many investors, some have even gone ahead to abandon it feeling it's a waste of time, but I feel there is no harm in keeping a lot, who knows what would happen in the future? The past few days there have been some increase in its value.

Volatility definitely also still applies to Tron, it's a good coin to invest in too and it's gradually been increasing too amd there are favourable predictions from experts about the value

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back