What's new

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest In Tron (TRX)

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I am considering investing in Tron (TRX) crypto. I have check the history of Tron and i found that it was $0.01 in the past and then the price came at $0.03 gradually. Now its $0.04. I just want to store my money and I am looking for the least volatile cryptocurrency. However, almost all the cryptocurrencies are volatile. I found that Tron's price is rising so should I store my money in Tron (TRX)?

it is a good idea. You can invest in tron. But you have to be smart around it and you must be will to invest big capital into it. This way, the minimal change will give you reasonable profit. Looking at the volatility of tron, it is very low because of the demand is low as well.

Tron price has been heading forward little by little so investing a lot now in the coin , would actually benefit you ,considering the increase rate i think, and there are many prospect of the price reaching $100 real soon and i believed that it would soon get there i think

Its not wise at all, may be its because I don't have any kind of information about Tron, honestly i would invest my money in doge or etherium. Its not wise to do that. But if worst come to worst i will invest my money into doge coin.

Tron price has been heading forward little by little so investing a lot now in the coin , would actually benefit you ,considering the increase rate i think, and there are many prospect of the price reaching $100 real soon and i believed that it would soon get there i think

I think Tron is one of the most controversial cryptocurrencies. The owner of Tron, Justin Sun, has been one of the most controversial personalities in the cryptocurrency world. many have stated that he made several incorrect claims regarding his cryptocurrency. That's one of the main reason why people are often discouraged from investing in Tron.

Tron would be a wise cryptocurrency to invest on by cryptocurrencies enthusiast not ordinary investors because investing in Tron requires a lot of patience that one need to exercise as Tron is a cryptocurrency that takes time for it to appreciate.

Why not invest in cryptocurrency that's proven over time to be lucrative, especially Bitcoin?

Tron has been too stable for a long while, except if you just don't want to leave your money in conventional banks?

I am considering investing in Tron (TRX) crypto. I have check the history of Tron and i found that it was $0.01 in the past and then the price came at $0.03 gradually. Now its $0.04. I just want to store my money and I am looking for the least volatile cryptocurrency. However, almost all the cryptocurrencies are volatile. I found that Tron's price is rising so should I store my money in Tron (TRX)?
Tron is volatile just like any other crypto and a major move from a whale could drastically change the direction of the coin, however i do understand what you mean by something stable to invest in. I think that it is a good idea, because many are turning to trx as a way to transact as well because it is very cheap to do so.

Why not invest in cryptocurrency that's proven over time to be lucrative, especially Bitcoin?

Tron has been too stable for a long while, except if you just don't want to leave your money in conventional banks?

I was planning to invest in Dogecoin. However, the problem is that in order to buy cryptocurrency, I would need to pay the transaction fees. I use exchangers, so exchanger fees (transaction fees) would apply and I would not earn much investing in cryptocurrencies. This is the main reason why I am not able to invest in cryptocurrencies right now and relying more on online money making websites in order to earn money.

Well there nothing bad in that but i would suggest you to invest into bnb because bnb as more potential than tron..

Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

The crypto market in general is a very trickish one and you sure need a lot of research to stand a chance. I do not understand and won't recommend trx not when there are other much more reliable alternatives like litecoin, xrp and binance coin.

Any investment in crypto currency is a good one just that some are more profitable than others and some grow slower in price like tron. It took some years for tron to stand at its price today although it is already growing steady. So choose what best suits your preference.

I have just realized that it might be much better to invest in majopr and more famous cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, etc, as they are far much more profitable than other kinds of small cryptocurrencies and tokens like Tron (TRX).

From the onset i have always have more faith in the price of tron , i invested up to 2000 tron some months ago and now the price of tron is worth more, its adviceable to be more strategic when it comes to investing in coin , if you are willing to earn more
Post automatically merged:

From the onset i have always have more faith in the price of tron , i invested up to 2000 tron some months ago and now the price of tron is worth more, its adviceable to be more strategic when it comes to investing in coin , if you are willing to earn more

Yes I believe it is wise to invest on Tron coin this is because Tron coin is just like all the crypto-currency, but just that it is not that popular like other cryptocurrency

Yes, it is very good idea to invest in Tron, because the rate almost all the cryptocurrencies are increasing in value, it is wise to invest in them.

If there is any project that I love so much it will be Tron (TRX) coin.Tron is not volatile like other cryptocurrencies, it rises gradually and doesn't fall anyhow. It is a stable coin. Tron transaction fee is very very little at times zero transaction fee and it is fast in it delivery when transfer to other wallet.

Concerning if I think it is wise to invest in Tron(TRX). Well, I think the crypto currency coin Tron is a very good coin one can invest too but it is actually has to do with a lot of patience. The coin doesn't slope down anyhow i.e, the volatility rate is minimal. It would be good to have an investment in the crypto coin even if it is not much

Oh well, for those that invested in tron would definitely be happy to introduce tron to you since the recent increase by 18% but it's not late, the recent dip has made all coin price fall and a great time to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back