What's new

Do you think Bitcoin is going to reach $100,000 for One Bitcoin?

I believe Bitcoin will definitely reach that amount but I think others who are also expecting that kind of price projection really need to have a lot of patience because that kind of projection should not be on a short time basis
Within a month the price of Bitcoin had rebounded from the $29K level up to the $45K level now. Think if I had invested $1,000 when it was $29K now my investment would be worth 50% more against my capital. For all we know the trend may continue going up.

It's very much possible early this but when this bearish run comes it effected it but now the price begin to go up and this us very good.

I just feel it we get to that point one day but for now everything is gradual and takes it time. But if we surely believe it when get to the point one day

At the rate at which Bitcoin is increasing, I would not be surprised that it would attain such price soon enough. It is one coin that has the potential for increment exponentially as compared to other coins.
Anything is possible when talking about bitcoin increase to $100,000 at the end of the year, the volatility might makes it possible but in my own opinion , I believe it should be around $50,000.

Yes , it might get to reach but am not sure it will be stable for a month because of the economy, perhaps Bitcoin is currently deappreciating so I don't think it's gonna reach that amount this year

Anything is possible when talking about bitcoin increase to $100,000 at the end of the year, the volatility might makes it possible but in my own opinion , I believe it should be around $50,000.
$50,000 mark is already a done deal to an extent , I am also looking up it $100,000 provided US government won't come with unfavourable policy which will affect the market.

Let's see how it's activities flow in six to seven years time, can't assure 100,000usd but a struggle close to that value, we all are watching.

It may not happen in just one run but it will happen even with the corrections along the way. $50k has been attained already and we can look forward to other positions.

There have been a lot of predictions stating that the price of bitcoin would rise to $100,000 or even more and I agree just that the timing might be inaccurate.

I think even though it's possible that Bitcoin price will hit $100k, but it will take a long time, I estimate Bitcoin price will only be between $40k-$60k until the end of this year.

If a meme coin like Zugacoin can make it up to 200k, then why think that Bitcoin cannot hit 500k.
I see Bitcoin going up to a million in few years to come.
Currently accepted in El Salvador

I have a slight feeling Bitcoin may not reach $100k this year. This is due to ups and downs observed in the bitcoin price from past few days , but still fingers crossed.

I have a slight feeling Bitcoin may not reach $100k this year. This is due to ups and downs observed in the bitcoin price from past few days , but still fingers crossed.
You may be right though ups and down doesn't really stop it from getting to the said amount but there is every possibility that it won't be that stable at the said amount.

It is possible that the price of BTC will reach that targeted price within a short period of time ,we predicted that to happen this year but there was a serious drop in the price of cryptocurrency but it is likely to happen next year.

I believe later on bitcoin will certainly exceed the hundred 1000 bucks measure,along with a lot interest in the cryptocurrency market, it will certainly.

It's possible it get to such amount I have so much optimism that the price would even surpass that range , probably before this year runs out we should keep watching the price

It's possible it get to such amount I have so much optimism that the price would even surpass that range , probably before this year runs out we should keep watching the price
It is possible but I think this might even happen next year because the price of cryptocurrency is determined base on demands and the supply . if there is enough demand it might reach that price next year.

I don't think anyone can correctly predict the future of Bitcoin or any other coins for that matter due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. We have seen even the experts fail in some of their predictions. Personally, I believe that with the popularity of Bitcoin it will keep growing. It is just my opinion.

Experts have predicted it, and am pretty sure it's going To top that amount In a couple of months. Although it's volatile, it will get better.

Bitcoin might not become $100,000 this year, but it might be in 2022. You can never be certain about Bitcoin. If more people invest in Bitcoin and if more countries start using it as a legal tender, Bitcoin will become very big

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back