What's new

Do you think Bitcoin is going to reach $100,000 for One Bitcoin?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
A single bitcoin is going for upwards of $45,000 to $52,000 or so. It keeps going back and forth. Currently it's at $56,000+ for just one Bitcoin. Do you think it could possibly reach the $100,000 mark? Has it ever hit that mark yet?

It has never hit that mark yet, and I think it will reach that level but not for a while.

A single bitcoin is going for upwards of $45,000 to $52,000 or so. It keeps going back and forth. Currently it's at $56,000+ for just one Bitcoin. Do you think it could possibly reach the $100,000 mark? Has it ever hit that mark yet?
When it comes to bitcoin nothing is impossible fire the coin,it depends on what the market saying about it at the moment. Ever since we have cryptocurrency all over the world,bitcoin has always been the number one cryptocurrency coin that's the most popular as well. I guess since it was launched the price is always high and if it might come down not that much since have known about the coin it's the best an will always be the best. So to reach that price it is very much possible for bitcoin to get to that price.

At the rate at which Bitcoin is increasing, I would not be surprised that it would attain such price soon enough. It is one coin that has the potential for increment exponentially as compared to other coins.

Who knows, it might hit that land mark of $100,000 before the end of 2021. Let's keep speculating around the market chart to see which whales investor will come in to increase the price higher to that land mark.

All crypto currency are meant to increase on a daily basis apart from it votality this currency serve as an investment that will keep increasing until it crash..so therefore i wont be surprise if bitcoin hit a $100k at the end of the year and i be surprise if it actually hit low..

It is very much possible for bitcoin to reach that height considering the high number of Institutional investors ,that have keyed into bitcoin long term investment . However , we just have to expect less because $100000 is quite a long way to go .

It is very much possible for bitcoin to reach that height considering the high number of Institutional investors ,that have keyed into bitcoin long term investment . However , we just have to expect less because $100000 is quite a long way to go .
Hmm, that is our dream for Bitcoin to topple to that high amount, in the guise of $100k before 2021 come to eventual conclusion. Lots of Bitcoin enthusiasts will be earning meaningfully if it touches to such highs.

Hmm, that is our dream for Bitcoin to topple to that high amount, in the guise of $100k before 2021 come to eventual conclusion. Lots of Bitcoin enthusiasts will be earning meaningfully if it touches to such highs.
Sure but the fact is that we need to be very careful with bitcoin investment. Normally there is usually a correction after each rise by a cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to look at market trend first when investing

The rate at which bitcoin is going, it is very possible for it to reach that amount.peopke keep investing in it and it has gotten lot of people's attention.the rich re also investing in it .it might pass that amount with the way it's sky rocketing . It keeps growing everyday .

You can never tell, anything can happen bitcoin can decide to keep on increasing by the day and it becomes more valuable to especially those people who have choose to in invest in this digital money called cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin among the crypto currency can never reach one hundred thousand dollars , the worst bitcoin can rise to is $60,000 , bitcoin dropped to $52,000 last year february and it has not risen since then, so i don't believe one bitcoin can reach $100,000.

Sure but the fact is that we need to be very careful with bitcoin investment. Normally there is usually a correction after each rise by a cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to look at market trend first when investing
Their is always a correction after experiencing bull run for the coin. But Bitcoin is not like any other coin that is very high in volatility. It doesn't take a big slide down after going very high to the top. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't follow signal to get latest updates around the coin.

Yes, it's a very sure thing. Bitcoin is on the increase in price right now and there's every possibility that it will get to 100000$ by the end of this year

I think in the future bitcoin will surpass the hundred thousand dollars mark,with so much enthusiasm in the cryptocurrency market, it will.

It's very sure that the price of bitcoin will get to one hundred thousand dollars before the end of this year with the rate at which it's increasing currently.

Yes I believe it is possible for bitcoin to reach hundred thousand dollars per one. But this will be in the far future, I don't think this can happen very fast.

Based on what we have seen in recent time, I think bitcoin can reach $100, 000 by the end of this year. A couple of days ago, I read an article where the author predicted that in 2-3 years bitcoin could be $400,000

Based on what is happening recently, I think no one can rightly predict the movement of these coins. The Bitcoin suffered a serious blow recently is very worrisome.

There is a probability of that happening but not in this year or closer year,it's a future upset,the bull run needs to fall back and gain a massive support

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back