What's new

Do you think Bitcoin is going to reach $100,000 for One Bitcoin?

It has never hit that mark yet, and I think it will reach that level but not for a while.
It may not take so long anymore. Bitcoin is really defying the normal every single day. It is proving to those that did not believe in it that anything that one out trust and absolute believe in will come out successful. It may reach that mark in a very short time.

Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency world. Though I don't see this happening so soon becssue the rate at which bitcoin is growing lately is not thay galloping but steady.

I don't know if such will happen around Bitcoin. The coin is always moving up and down, not steady but who knows? It might touch such land mark.

It is possible that bitcoin can reach a hundred thousand dollars but it will take a few years before this will become a reality. I'm really looking to it happening one day.

It has not reach to that amount yet, but believing that it will soon get to that extend, because the way we are seeing the price of bitcoin it will get to that.

It's going to happen soon in like say 2 to 3 years because the demand for it is at an all-time high and so many persons are being sensitized on its value.

Of course bitcoin is going to reach 100 thousand dollars per one Bitcoin. If you watch the trend bitcoin has been rising over the years so the possibility of it reaching hundred thousand dollars is very high.

A single bitcoin is going for upwards of $45,000 to $52,000 or so. It keeps going back and forth. Currently it's at $56,000+ for just one Bitcoin. Do you think it could possibly reach the $100,000 mark? Has it ever hit that mark yet?
This has been a price that it has never hit yet, and before the massive rise that we have seen in bitcoin over the last few moths, the highest was 20k usd. Now at teh moment each high that it gets to is an all time high and there is no doubt in my mind that with time it will reach teh 100k value as well.

I am absolutely certain that bitcoin would definitely get up to $100,000 in price before the end of this year based on it's current performance indices.

As of now reaching $100,000 is still a far cry for bitcoin. However, I believe bitcoin will surely reach $100,000. Bitcoin has limited supply and I think it can go beyond $100,000

Yes I know and think the Bitcoin price will come up to the $100000 mark even before the close of the year 2021. We only have to wait and see

Concerning my thought if Bitcoin is going to reach $100,000 for one Bitcoin. Well, I think it is possible that one Bitcoin is worth $100,000 though it might not look like something that is going to happen soon but it is expected that it might happen

i don't think that it will, atleast for this year, Bitcoin was having bad times recently, especially that it was banned by China recently and got abandoned by Elon Musk

Most definitely, I believe sooner or later it would reach that sum and even surpass it too no doubt, there are even predictions already that it would reach that sum before the year runs out, fingers crossed tho

There seem to be projections that bitcoin will hit that height soon, so it is just a matter of time. We have seen bitcoin do 60k+, so yeah definitely.

It is not impossible to achieve considering how bitcoin soar higher late last year and early this year from $18,000 to $64,000. Reaching $100,000 is not something that cannot be achieved, it is just how soon that is not known.

You never know it is bitcoin.But in my opinion no.Unfortunately it will not.I believe that the price of bitcoin will go down to zero dollars because I think something outrageous will happen sooner or later

Its possible for sure , but may take more than a year or so. With mass adoption of crypto across the world , it becomes easy for bitcoin to reach all time high of $100k.

Well as we have known so far, bitcoin has gone beyond the expectations of many, one cant really predict the next movement. It may not reach that figure and it might. But i believe even if it does reach that figure, it wount be this year.

There is nothing that is impossible when it comes to Bitcoin reaching a certain level of peak value. I still think it would get there before the end of the year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back