What's new

Do you think Bitcoin is going to reach $100,000 for One Bitcoin?

There is nothing that is impossible when it comes to Bitcoin reaching a certain level of peak value. I still think it would get there before the end of the year.
Bitcoin could have reached it nearly. It has reached $68,000 already. I believe its possible if there are more positive news about it.

Bitcoin could have reached it nearly. It has reached $68,000 already. I believe its possible if there are more positive news about it.
I have to agree that it was $64k from the last I saw in the news about the Bitcoin price. But now it is hovering at $33k and the news today is that the price has gone down a bit to $32k. Maybe that $100k prediction has failed because the sinking price has been ongoing for a long period now.

Based on what we have seen in recent time, I think bitcoin can reach $100, 000 by the end of this year. A couple of days ago, I read an article where the author predicted that in 2-3 years bitcoin could be $400,000
It won't even need 2-3 years before it get to 400, at the beginning of next year a, strategist predicted that btc will get to $300,000...

At the begin of the year there is a hope for that but everything change when the dip begin but notwithstanding let see what will happen in the next few months.

It seems quite possible to hit such a huge mark but then it's not now. Moreover , in few years to come it would be having a less supply and maybe get to be accepted by different country, firm etc. So yeah Bitcoin would definitely get to that point someday
A single bitcoin is going for upwards of $45,000 to $52,000 or so. It keeps going back and forth. Currently it's at $56,000+ for just one Bitcoin. Do you think it could possibly reach the $100,000 mark? Has it ever hit that mark yet?

@Destinyfejiro , you're absolutely right because the number of financial institutions and countries that are accepting cryptocurrency are on the rise so there is possibility that bitcoin could reach that amount very soon considering it has limited supply.

If that eventually happens this year, then it means my investment finally yields the profit I'm looking for, in fact we all that invested on Cryptocurrency.

Yes I believe in the distant future the price of Bitcoin is going to increase $100 per coin, considering currently Bitcoin is the only coin that is standing comfortably overall other coins and besides that the rate at which Bitcoin is used globally that's and more for example for payment for different items at different locations world wild it is one of the proofs that bitcoin is bound to keep Rising and has a probability of reaching such a value in the near future.

Build scalable Ethereum networks in minutes without spending any time on infrastructure. Get started free with no upfront payment.

Well one cannot predict if it's going to reach the $100,000 mark. This is because there are many factors at play that may aid it's upward trajectory towards that mark and also there are those that will pull up downward. So it is these market forces that will determine the price.

According to crypto currency exchange analyst, it has been reported that Bitcoin will get to $100,000 this year but I think the manipulation in the market is what is causing the delay.

It is possible for bitcoin to reach 100,000 dollars Mark but I don't think it will happen this year. It may happen around the third quarter of next year in perspective.

According to crypto currency exchange analyst, it has been reported that Bitcoin will get to $100,000 this year but I think the manipulation in the market is what is causing the delay.
You may be right that the manipulation will have a big effect on the market price. Think if a whale would suddenly sell millions of his Bitcoin holdings then the price would surely dip. And if another whale would sell some of his millions then those are 2 big transactions both of selling.

Let's cross our hands watching it graduallly grow to that level. Its just matter of time, I believe it will hit that expected price mark.

A single bitcoin is going for upwards of $45,000 to $52,000 or so. It keeps going back and forth. Currently it's at $56,000+ for just one Bitcoin. Do you think it could possibly reach the $100,000 mark? Has it ever hit that mark yet?
Yes it is very certain that the price of bitcoin will reach $100,000 and will go beyond that price. But u don't see the price of bitcoin surpassing 50,000 USD this year anymore. But in years to come maybe next year it will reach 100,000.
And it might not be next year.

At the begin of the year there is a hope for that but everything change when the dip begin but notwithstanding let see what will happen in the next few months.
At the beginning of the year there was a major bull run and I think that it was actually contributed to the fact that we were seeing a delayed halving event. However, just because there was a dip in price does not exclude this price as being a possibility in the net few years to come, considering that many more companies are starting to invest in bitcoin now and this will be very helpful to the price rise.

Yes I think Bitcoin needs to get back to its all time high of 60k before it shoots higher. The market is trying to stabilise and consolidate from it's dip. We all want it to recover quickly.

I believe that is actually possible that cryptocurrency bitcoin can actually reach to any amount in the world but the question is when we ever happened because we what is happening with cryptocurrency right now it's highly impossible.

I believe that is actually possible that cryptocurrency bitcoin can actually reach to any amount in the world but the question is when we ever happened because we what is happening with cryptocurrency right now it's highly impossible.
I agree with you that it is very much possible to happen.

If the traders will keep on pumping the price of cryptocurrency everyday.

It will be an effort of all the cryptocurrency traders all around the world.

I believe Bitcoin will definitely reach that amount but I think others who are also expecting that kind of price projection really need to have a lot of patience because that kind of projection should not be on a short time basis

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back