What's new

Do you think Bitcoin is going to reach $100,000 for One Bitcoin?

Bitcoin could be worth more than 100k in the next 2 years, considering the level of recognition it has gained in recent years.
More adoption by individuals and organisation would see the coin move higher I price

It will be possible that one bitcoin to reach 100,000 dollars before 2 years from now .all these things depend on the value of bitcoins and the demand for it, it is possible that more people will come into cryptocurrency from next year

I’m positive about this very very positive , and I have been saying this all along bitcoin will reAch 100 thousand dolllars ,so if you have money to invest do this now so you don’t miss out

Following the dip, Bitcoin will rise past the $100,000 price mark by the year-end or early 2022. There is always a chance that it will rise according to the predictions by experts.

Bitcoin will definitely surpass the 100k dollars in the future following the rate of it uptrend. If you had stated the time frame in the thread , it would be a different ball game.

A single bitcoin is going for upwards of $45,000 to $52,000 or so. It keeps going back and forth. Currently it's at $56,000+ for just one Bitcoin. Do you think it could possibly reach the $100,000 mark? Has it ever hit that mark yet?

I think that someday it will reach that amount but it will not remain constant at 100k, as it is now at 50-60k. but yes, I think it will reach that point someday, for a short time.

There is a possibility that a bitcoin hit that speculated amount because it's trendy and keeps getting people investing in it. Though the possibility of it reaching that amount will take time i think.

That is very much achievable within a period of 5 to 10 years from now although the price may reach 100,000 dollars faster than that but there is no telling of how long it will take.

A single bitcoin is going for upwards of $45,000 to $52,000 or so. It keeps going back and forth. Currently it's at $56,000+ for just one Bitcoin. Do you think it could possibly reach the $100,000 mark? Has it ever hit that mark yet?
One of the things that we have to undrstand about cryptocurency especially bitcoin is that though currently the price has actually droped,but for certain it can still appriciate further due to the activities of investors and traders.

I think it will reach $100,000 one day but for short term it would be difficult, it may reach $100,000 level in 2024 or 2025, by the way the only thing that matters is the fundamental of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin price changes all the time and we don't know how much a single bitcoin will cost in my opinion I think it will reach 100k however not now maybe in a couple of years

I doubt this and I believe that expecting such is an exercise in futility.

People should not even waste their time hoping for something like this to happen.

I am mostly into bitcoin because of the technology behind it but then I do not believe that we are going to see one hundred thousand dollars for each bitcoin even in the next five years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back