What's new

Do you think a picture makes a post more interesting?

Of course when posting things online without picture,you must explain more better in your post so people reading or seeing it would understand where you are going to,but with pictures you have less writing on it I guess.
That's the reason why posting a picture makes a post more interesting , there are sometimes that you only post pictures without words and the pictures has every information you needed to create a story.

Definitely, a picture has an impact in a post. As much as people will buy what you're saying or selling because of how you physically presented yourself, so is the lost with a good picture.

Well I don't know of how other people will see it but for me personally I always like to view a post that has a picture of what they are saying attached to it because to me it is always interesting for me to view a particular topic especially a biological topic and see a picture of what I am reading,it is interesting to me but I don't know about others since we all have our own different point of view.

Sometimes pictures does a lot interms of expository articles,as a matter of fact the status of an article drives a lot of traffic because of the pictures used.

I think it depends on the topic of the post if it's going to add value to have an image. Sometimes it helps to explain things with graphs, charts or even good memes. Other times people just might look at the image and then not even read the post?

I do agree with you that chart and graphs might be agood alternative to adding pictures. However, graphs and charts are mostly used in research-backed papers or online scientific journals. Some articles that guide you about how to generate traffic might also include charts and display stats regarding traffic generation. If your content is related to stats, then you must also include charts and graphs instead of pictures.

Yes, I believe that an image makes a publication more attractive and eye-catching. So that's what I usually do, I even add emoticons if I can, I love to make my posts look good to the public.

Yes, I believe that an image makes a publication more attractive and eye-catching. So that's what I usually do, I even add emoticons if I can, I love to make my posts look good to the public.

I am not sure if some websites even use animations in their content. Have you ever seen a website that also include animations in order to make their content more attractive? I am quite sure there might be some websites that use animations, too.

I am not sure if some websites even use animations in their content. Have you ever seen a website that also include animations in order to make their content more attractive? I am quite sure there might be some websites that use animations, too.
Yes, I have seen them, that's why I commented. I think this way it is attractive but without overdoing it. Eye-catching publications attract people's interest, even if they don't have emoticons, with good images it will be fine.

Yes, I have seen them, that's why I commented. I think this way it is attractive but without overdoing it. Eye-catching publications attract people's interest, even if they don't have emoticons, with good images it will be fine.

People might be using emoticons in their article; however, emoticons are mostly used in the comment section of articles. I have read somewhere that adding pictures to your content might also help you to increase traffic in search engines. So, pictures might play some role when it comes to getting traffic from search engines.

Obviously a picture makes a post more intressting.It makes it more attractive and most importantly if you post a meme it makes it more funny.

Obviously a picture makes a post more intressting.It makes it more attractive and most importantly if you post a meme it makes it more funny.

As I mentioned earlier, memes are also becoming a common thing nowadays. It is usual for people to use memes. However, please be cautious. This is because adding a lot of unnecessary images to your content might have a negative effect on your website load and pages will not load quickly.

Of cause, pictures play a very important role. We humans we easily get attracted to attractive things or shinning things. Pictures adds that glow to your post or work. In most cases we see post or books without a single picture as too long or boring, it takes a great deal of self control to be able to read a book without pictures. Like i remember when i first started reading books i felt it was too long and boring cause there where no pictures

Yes, of course. I do various PTWs task using a social commerce providing blogs (where images are compulsory) and platforms like publish0x and noise.cash: posts and articles with a picture are usually voted as the most interesting. An article showing no image may even go unnoticed. Obviously is the photo that first attract visits (without taking the gloss off quality articles).

People might be using emoticons in their article; however, emoticons are mostly used in the comment section of articles. I have read somewhere that adding pictures to your content might also help you to increase traffic in search engines. So, pictures might play some role when it comes to getting traffic from search engines.
Commenting on the search engines, yes you are absolutely right in your publication, as for adding images to the content, as I have also read it somewhere. So it is recommended for those who want to use them.

I sometimes add pictures to my posts as I think it makes them more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture adds value to a post?
You see, pictures are more attractive and it easy for people to be attracted with pictures than words. Words sometimes is boring if you agree with me.

In regards to a blog or website? Of course, images can be a big help to the article as well. An image can help draw people in to the article. It's not always needed, but it's nice to add some photos to make it feel more professional.

Commenting on the search engines, yes you are absolutely right in your publication, as for adding images to the content, as I have also read it somewhere. So it is recommended for those who want to use them.

Adding images is a great way to make content more appealing. But the problem starts when you add excessive images. I have seen many websites bombarded with a lot of picture and annoying ads. This affects the click through rate of the website in a negative way. Moderation is the key here.

I think yes picture is more interesting because if you look at youtube people clicks video because first they loke thumbnails and they interesting that

I think yes picture is more interesting because if you look at youtube people clicks video because first they loke thumbnails and they interesting that

Youtube thumnails is a much different thing. I do not think that the OP was talking about thumbnails, and I believe he/she was talking about inclusion of pictures into articles that are found on many websites. Anyways, thumbnails do make a great difference when it comes to gaining more and more views on Youtube video.

Adding images is a great way to make content more appealing. But the problem starts when you add excessive images. I have seen many websites bombarded with a lot of picture and annoying ads. This affects the click through rate of the website in a negative way. Moderation is the key here.
That is why I described that without exaggeration, it is good but not too much because at some point it becomes annoying. As you describe it well, it affects in a negative way the web site. Personally I stay away from these sites with so many images.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back