What's new

Do you think a picture makes a post more interesting?

A pictures says mostly everything about a post, imagine posting a pre-wedding or a wedding picture on a social media without a caption, people seeing it will knows immediately that its a wedding picture.

Actually, visuals are more convincing in terms of attention and marketing. People are much more likely to pay attention to your content if it is I'm form of a picture or a video, so as a content creator, you should also focus more on creating visuals for your business.

I believe its depends on the topic of discussion some even if good looking pictures is post without a favourable topic of discussion it won't look good

Posting an article or anything with a picture helps the reader to create a better image of the message you are trying to pass across. Most times its the picture that catches attention

It is not every posts that needed pictures to be attached to it before one can fully understood the message the poster is passing across. If a post is related to different products, it is not a bad idea to posts pictures to help pass the message to the readers in a way that is easier for them to understand better.

A picture make a post more interesting and inviting for people to come and view and also read the content on it, this is because picture they say speaks more than thousands of what and people tend to understand the message in the picture more than reading the content.

A pictures says mostly everything about a post, imagine posting a pre-wedding or a wedding picture on a social media without a caption, people seeing it will knows immediately that its a wedding picture.
Of course when posting things online without picture,you must explain more better in your post so people reading or seeing it would understand where you are going to,but with pictures you have less writing on it I guess.

Pictures most times catches the attention of viewers which makes then read the post that is connected to the picture. Especially if the picture is striking or it attracts a question.

Pictures most times catches the attention of viewers which makes then read the post that is connected to the picture. Especially if the picture is striking or it attracts a question.
Pictures of caught my attention so many times and need me to read content that I wouldn't read normally when I see them but because of the picture, I decided to see what that contains is actually talking about.

One of the most interesting thing about pictures in aiding a post is that someone can even get the entire story most times merely looking at the picture and what it intends to pass across

Yes because reading a post is a kind of boring compare it to pictures, picture will give you a clear reference without time consuming

A picture in a post will make a lot of sense to the post if the topic of discussion in the post will be more expanded and explained by the attached pictures. Then it will absolutely make more meaning to the post.

Pictures sometimes speak better than words. Pictures in a post makes whatever message you are passing across easy to understand. Pictures are very important especially when your audience are children or adult who are not intellectually smart in grasping things easily.

Of course, people give more attention to post with pictures. I also fall into this category of people. Pictures speaks volume that words sometimes so it gives more ingredients to your posts.

I think yes, because pictures speak more good of a person, so picture make post more interesting, picture give clear of a person also give it clear understanding.
Graphical representation to information is very important important and one of the most effective way of communication either online or offline. Pictures speak louder than text or even sound. People tend to remember fast what they see than what they hear.

I have been posting pictures In one forum because I just want to make use of my pictures. Of course, I am also thinking that my post would be more interesting to the readers. However, as of now my posts with pictures have not received many comments and maybe the readers are not really interested in the pictures because it is a PTP forum.

It depends on the targeted audience and the topic. Personally, I don't really like reading articles filled with pictures. The reason is that I will be easily carried away with the pictures and find myself glaring more on the pictures rather than reading the articles.

Pictures are a great way to catch attention and draw attention of the audience on a specific part of the content. I think this is why websites that have content along with pictures might be slightly more popular. Pictures make things interesting. In fact, nowadays many websites also include memes in their articles.

Concerning your question in the post above on if i think a picture make a post more interesting, well yes i do, i definitely do, a picture speaks a thousand words they say so what better way to communicate your message to people than this

Picture gives a good mental imagination of the topic or article is all about and so I agree with you that pictures is very important for any posted articles or topic as they give an idea of what the speaker is talking about without even reading the articles.

Picture gives a good mental imagination of the topic or article is all about and so I agree with you that pictures is very important for any posted articles or topic as they give an idea of what the speaker is talking about without even reading the articles.

There are many popular websites that use pictures in their articles. I believe that it is a great way to make your website more beautiful. As I mentioned earlier, some websites use memes and I believe that if your article is somewhat funny, then you can use memes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back