What's new

Do you think a picture makes a post more interesting?

Of course it does, although there are ways you can place your point and write with comprehensible examples that will make the reader to have a clear mental picture of what you're trying to say but still, a picture will help a lot for achieving this purpose

Pictures don't only make a content interesting it also makes it to be attractive. If you post good and attractive pictures it will draw traffic to your site.

Yes picture is one of the thing you can use to attract people to your post,but you have to make sure you post an interesting picture,or rather get good topic,topic also attract people to your post.

It has been statistically proven as users are much more likely to be attracted to a contents if it is being published in form of a picture or a video and as such I always take it in mind whenever I am building social media campaigns.

It depends on the targeted audience and the topic. Personally, I don't really like reading articles filled with pictures. The reason is that I will be easily carried away with the pictures and find myself glaring more on the pictures rather than reading the articles.

I think this is why adding excessive picture is not a great idea. You can add just two or three pictures in a 700 word article. List articles usually need more pictures.
Well, I think the importance of pictures also depends on the pictures themselves. Sometimes I read articles with very old pictures and I really love old pictures. I stop reading the article and start seeing the picture for sometime. Old pictures are mesmerizing.

Last edited:
Yes, a picture adds more value to a post. Let's say, you make a post of long piece without a picture, a person who doesn't understand the message a post is carrying can easily make reference to the picture and get the message immediately. Pictures speaks a lot about something and that adds value to your post.
You're right.
A picture makes a post more valuable.
Most people would want to go through a post with a picture than a one without. Pictures tend to attract viewers to a post.

A pictures make post to attractive and interesting. Pictures explain better what posting mean and understand for people to digest very fast.

Yes picture is one of the thing you can use to attract people to your post,but you have to make sure you post an interesting picture,or rather get good topic,topic also attract people to your post.
That is right. A good topic coupled up with a great picture attracts so many readers. This is one hack that bloggers can use in order to make their blogs go viral. The picture should be one that actually relates to what you are talking about.

That is right. A good topic coupled up with a great picture attracts so many readers. This is one hack that bloggers can use in order to make their blogs go viral. The picture should be one that actually relates to what you are talking about.
Yes that is right, but there is something I have been observing for long which is not suppose, someone will post a topic but when you start to read the contend you will realize that the topic doest not correlate with the contend which is not suppose, have you ever encounter such thing?

Most certainly a graphic message to look more interesting and more attractive. It helps a message to give the right expression. And makes a message much more meaningful and nice.sometimes graphics alone can speak for itself.
I think it depends on the topic of the post if it's going to add value to have an image. Sometimes it helps to explain things with graphs, charts or even good memes. Other times people just might look at the image and then not even read the post?

Last edited:
In most cases yes, people will have a better understanding of what they are interested by seeing the products directly compared to explaination without giving them anything to see and understand.

There is a statistic that people are much more likely to be interested about a post if it is been displayed in the graphic format. This is why visual designs should form a greater percentage of your social media campaigns.

Definitely yes after all a picture says a thousand words, you can understand so many things out of a picture and it adds a lot to a post, it also make it more colorful and interesting that there are two things to look at, another option available. A picture is something more mesmerizing than a post so sometimes even your picture will attract more people to the post which is awesome. There are people who prefer movies over books so they will like the picture more and then it might attract them to your post, a picture can also be the description of the post so people understand quicker what the post is about.

I think and assume that it is. An image attached to a post or other post makes the overall post More attractive and brightens it up. It's definitely a good way to get attention.

I personally enjoy looking at an information if it is been presented in form of an infographic or Media. This is because you can be able to squeeze a lot of information into it instead of taking minutes to read.

I think and assume that it is. An image attached to a post or other post makes the overall post More attractive and brightens it up. It's definitely a good way to get attention.
I also think that attaching an image to a post is very good and make that post more informative and attract people attention so I do beleive that it is true when you post a picture your post will be more valueable even in social media pictures post gain more likes and followers than the normal post

I have never seen a post with a picture on this forums but yes I find them more interesting. Other forums that am in I get interested in reading a post that has a good photo and that isn't too long to read. But it depends with the content you are sharing alongside the photo.

You can be able to do a simple experiment and come out with the conclusion that it is more better for your customers to comprehend something if it is being displayed in form of media than words.

I sometimes add pictures to my posts as I think it makes them more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture adds value to a post?
Of course picture is very important in a post. Most times I don't feel like reading a post but cause the picture there is captivating, I just have to spare time to read

I believe so. Mostly it depends on the type of content you are writing but in most cases a lot of people are always very much interested to see the picture or image of whatever you are trying to say , it make it more interesting and at the same time help people understand more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back