What's new

Do you still use the same layout when you started your forum?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There was a forum I used to go to a lot back when I was younger, and it was around for a while into my adulthood, but is now just a chat room that seems to get hacked often. Anyway when it was still around, the design of the forum rarely changed. They upgraded it from time to time with some changes, but it mostly kept its original look and rarely changed. Even the banners they used were recycled ones users made many years ago.

Anyway, is it bad to keep a forum looking the same for many years? I know it's good to update your forum every once in a while, but this forum rarely did it and lasted many years. I think if the forum looks fine enough, a change isn't really needed unless the site becomes slow and dated or something.

I am running three forums and none of these forums are more than 2 years old. However, ever since I started forums none of my forums have under gone layout changes. Even on my blogs that I have been running for more than 5 years I have not changed the layout. I give more focus to content rather than design.

Mostly, yes. I changed a few things around. I am looking into options for updating it though since it has been the same for almost 3 years at this point. Not sure what I will change but giving it a bit of a face lift would probably be nice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back