What's new

Do you still have any symptoms after falling ill with COVID?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Last week I tested positive for COVID-19 and fell pretty ill with it in the beginning. I started off with a headache, and sore throat and then started to lose my sense of taste and smell and had a fever and developed a cough.

I have since started feeling better than I was, still have a cough and even though my sense of smell is back, I still notice that my sense of taste is not fully back yet.

If you have fallen ill with COVID-19, do you still have any symptoms after recovering?

It takes a long time to fully recover from Covid. That virus is a nasty bugger - the fever lasted for about 3 days in my case, but the coughing persisted afterward for about a month.

Other people have reported worse "long Covid" symptoms. Hopefully your sense of taste will be back soon though, it would be miserable to lose that for a full month.

With what's been going on with me since October 5th, 2023, if I haven't tested negative to COVID, I would have assumed it's what's been punishing me since then. It's the cough for me because it doesn't seem to want to go. Hopefully, the new sets of antibiotics I was prescribed and bought today is going to sort it out for me.

I never experienced how having COVID feels like. I was never exposed to the virus since when it came out until now. I've had two jabs and one booster of the vaccine. I wouldn't be having any other. Those whom I know to have COVID in the past but are now okay, they told me it takes months before they felt 100% better.

It takes a long time to fully recover from Covid. That virus is a nasty bugger - the fever lasted for about 3 days in my case, but the coughing persisted afterward for about a month.

Other people have reported worse "long Covid" symptoms. Hopefully your sense of taste will be back soon though, it would be miserable to lose that for a full month.

The kind of dry cough that I had last month, I was very worried that I had caught COVID for the first time but after the tests, everything about COVID came out negative. The cough that comes with COVID is painfully annoying. It pulls on your head so strong and it will be giving you migraine.

When I got covid I was over it pretty fast. I had the vaccine, but the only problem I had was a rough cough, somewhat lost taste, and that's seemed to be about it. Honestly the losing taste bit sucked more than the cough. I've had asthma all my life, so I'm used to coughing.

When I got covid I was over it pretty fast. I had the vaccine, but the only problem I had was a rough cough, somewhat lost taste, and that's seemed to be about it. Honestly the losing taste bit sucked more than the cough. I've had asthma all my life, so I'm used to coughing.

When you lose taste of food in your mouth, it makes very difficult for you to enjoy eating. Eating becomes a big chore because you can't taste anything and that truly sucks. Mehn, I can never be used to coughing. The one I had last month October showed me hell.

It's the respiratory system COVID goes after. It makes breathing to be very difficult which comes with the dry cough. I've never seen anything like COVID until it came out. I'm glad it's almost dealt with.

I never experienced how having COVID feels like. I was never exposed to the virus since when it came out until now. I've had two jabs and one booster of the vaccine. I wouldn't be having any other. Those whom I know to have COVID in the past but are now okay, they told me it takes months before they felt 100% better.

There are so many people who are very fortunate not to have been exposed to the pandemic of coronavirus. They will only be hearing how difficult it is to manage the side effects of COVID and they will not truly understand it because they didn't have to go through the whole pain of recovering from that nasty virus.

Fortunately, I did not have Covid, but my father suffered from this disease three times and now he has a lot of problems left from it. Very weak immunity is the main problem, he also has very strong problems with memory and this is only the most important thing that can be noticed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back