What's new

Do you still get the Covid vaccine when suggested?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've gotten the main two doses of the vaccine with a booster shot last year. I don't know if I need another booster soon or if I'm good on the booster shot I got last year.

Anyway, are you up to date with your covid vaccines?

I also received 2 doses of the Pfizer vaccine but I have not gone back for any more doses, I have been called like four times for the third dose and I have not gone, I am not going to inject anything else in my body

I also received 2 doses of the Pfizer vaccine but I have not gone back for any more doses, I have been called like four times for the third dose and I have not gone, I am not going to inject anything else in my body
It will become an annual vaccine as I have heard Jhonson And Jhonson or even all these doses as there is every day an update on the coronavirus virus. But afraid it may affect badly our bodies.

Almost everybody is fed up with the vaccination against COVID and I believe it's simply because the threat have already been subdued and people now feel more comfortable not even getting the vaccination done. Most people now see COVID as flu, they get treated whenever they catch it, they don't need all the boosters.

Last edited:
I never had the covid vaccine even with how a lot of people talked about it. It was so serious that some were sacked at work because they didn't take the vaccine, but it wasn't the case for me as my boss was someone that was understanding and didn't push any of us to take the vaccine.

Most people in my country never cared about getting vaccinated for coronavirus. They simply believe that the virus is not going to do anything to them even though there were cases of death but it never pushed a lot of people into getting their vaccine and nothing has happened to most of them today in my country. Some even called coronavirus whitemen disease, that it doesn't affect them.

Almost everybody is fed up with the vaccination against COVID and I believe it's simple because the threat have already been subdued and people now feel more comfortable not even getting the vaccination done. Most people now see COVID as flu, they get treated whenever they catch it, they don't need all the boosters.
that's true, from the beginning I wasn't afraid of covid and I was actually a little forced to get the vaccine so they wouldn't kick me out of work, and now it turns out that everyone doesn't care a little bit, if I went back in time, I wouldn't get the vaccine to be honest.

I had received 2 doses of the Vaccine too, and once there's a new dose, I have to take it because at my Office,
you have to get the Vaccines before you work not to talk of attending to Customers.

No, I haven't gotten the Covid vaccine yet, but I should. It seems like many people in my country aren't that afraid of it, but I understand the importance of taking precautions. Getting vaccinated is not just about my safety but also about contributing to the collective effort to control the spread of the virus. It's a responsible step to protect myself and those around me, even if the perception varies among people.

I've had two shots of my vaccination for now but I don't intend on having any other ones which are left. COVID is over in my opinion. I won't me pumping any more vaccine in me when I don't see any use for it.

that's true, from the beginning I wasn't afraid of covid and I was actually a little forced to get the vaccine so they wouldn't kick me out of work, and now it turns out that everyone doesn't care a little bit, if I went back in time, I wouldn't get the vaccine to be honest.

It is very unfortunate that some workplaces were very worried that it is something that is going to cause a very serious problem with their employees if they are not vaccinated. It was the reason why they had to make it mandatory for each of the staff to be vaccinated unless the person is going to lose their job. I know a lot of people that was forced to get their jabs as a result of this.

It is very unfortunate that some workplaces were very worried that it is something that is going to cause a very serious problem with their employees if they are not vaccinated. It was the reason why they had to make it mandatory for each of the staff to be vaccinated unless the person is going to lose their job. I know a lot of people that was forced to get their jabs as a result of this.
That was exactly the case for me, on top of that I also received social pressure from my family and even some friends, it was so frustrating to see everyone against you because you just don't want to introduce a vaccine into your body.

That was exactly the case for me, on top of that I also received social pressure from my family and even some friends, it was so frustrating to see everyone against you because you just don't want to introduce a vaccine into your body.

It was very unfortunate that people couldn't allow others to make their own decision in terms of their health but I can really understand the reason why it was that way with everybody. This is because COVID was something that took everyone by surprise and got almost the whole world filled with panic and anxiety.

I had received 2 doses of the Vaccine too, and once there's a new dose, I have to take it because at my Office,
you have to get the Vaccines before you work not to talk of attending to Customers.

Many companies made it mandatory for all their staff members to be vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, it's a sackable offense without any consolation or consideration. Many were forced to be vaccinated as a result of that.

I got two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, I was also recommended for a booster dose, however, I never went for a booster dose. I don't think I would get another job for Covid. However, there are people in the country, who still get Covid vaccines.

There are definitely some people who are still freaked out by the pandemic of coronavirus and they are not going to waste time if they have an opportunity to still get their vaccines and boosters because they don't really want to be blamed for not getting them as a result of why they were exposed to the virus.

I received two doses of the vaccine, but I don’t remember which one and only recently I found out that it is necessary to receive more doses, but to be honest, in my country, everyone just gossiped about the coronavirus and we don’t even wear masks and there are no quarantine restrictions, so I think I don’t need them doses

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back