What's new

Ever experienced falling down the stairs???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I have seen different funny falls from the stair on YouTube and some other social medias, but since I have started walking on stairs I haven't experienced falling down till date.
Ever experienced falling down the stairs???

Yes, when I was little I fell down the stairs but there weren't many steps I rolled on, I think about 9 or 10, the truth is that I hurt myself, but being so small and so flexible so to speak the accident didn't get any worse, I think the worst thing would be if I had been older, For example, it would hurt me a lot more now.

I fell from the stairs 3x when I was little. The 3rd time was so bad my mother had to stop me from using the stairs on my own. I lost one of my tooth in the process. Thank God, it was still a milk teeth.

If I can remember the first time I fell on the stairs, it was when I was fetching water as it was raining. One of my legs caught the trouser I was wearing. This caused me to fall immediately in the process. My lips was busted wide open when I hit my mouth on the staircase.

I have never had this experience of falling down from the stairs. I guess one will be badly injured when they have this kind of experience and it is one that can be very scary 😨 most of the time. I am always careful when I am walking down the stairs to avoid falling down.

I have never had this experience of falling down from the stairs. I guess one will be badly injured when they have this kind of experience and it is one that can be very scary 😨 most of the time. I am always careful when I am walking down the stairs to avoid falling down.

As an adult, I haven't call down the stairs. It was what I was still a kid that it happened to me. It was a very painful experience. Although, I know a few adults that have taken the fall. My friend in Holland did fell once when he was having COVID. He had more than COVID to worry about.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back