What's new

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

If you check the antecedents of businesses that has become a big conglomerate, you will agree with me that those businesses reinvest their profits and that was why they grow very quickly.
The fact about this is not far-fetched because if a business owner does not reinvest his profit for the business expansion, then the business will definitely be stagnant and it will not improve.

The fact about this is not far-fetched because if a business owner does not reinvest his profit for the business expansion, then the business will definitely be stagnant and it will not improve.
I have not seen a business grow and establish branches if the business owner or the management does not reinvest their profit for business expansion and that is the fact.

I don't think anything can make me to apply for a loan. I hope i never find myself in that situation because i realky hate borrowing. That is why i try my best to save as much as i can.
Taking loans is not good, to be frank. Unless there's an urgent need for it, it's not advisable to applying for loan. If you want to do something, it's best to save money to do it. Borrowing is not good.

Well if I have the opportunity to re invest my personal income, I will definitely have to do that based on the fact that I will be expecting a better income in the future.
But sometimes it's becomes very difficult for us to reinvest because we are scared of falling.

I re-invest the money because you need to grow and expand your business. Saving the profit won't add any new value to the profits. You expand your business, develop its model and make it more workable for yourself and customers. This wil encourage your costumers to use your products through attraction.
I always make sure that I re invest a little, I save a little and I spend a little. I will not like to re invest all the profit that I have made to my business. I will rather save it

if there are glitches in network and cash is not available then that can actually create a very big problem for businesses. I think the government needs to try to solve such a problem.
This is the honest truth, the government should work towards making a better country instead of creating more challenges to small and medium enterprises.

This is the honest truth, the government should work towards making a better country instead of creating more challenges to small and medium enterprises.
Any government that does not properly understand the importance of small and medium enterprises may not be successful. Some of those enterprises usually generate revenues for the government in one way or the other if the right policies are put in place.

Any government that does not properly understand the importance of small and medium enterprises may not be successful. Some of those enterprises usually generate revenues for the government in one way or the other if the right policies are put in place.
Yes, that is why the priority of governments should be to inspire these small and medium enterprises to grow and not deteriorate. But it's quite unfortunate in Africa.

Well if I have the opportunity or the new business idea to which I want to explore, I will definitely have to reinvest the income so as to give a better profit in the future. Savings can not make me new income.

Well if I have the opportunity or the new business idea to which I want to explore, I will definitely have to reinvest the income so as to give a better profit in the future. Savings can not make me new income.
Reinvestment of profit into an enterprise is dependent on individual preferences which is why it is necessary for people who deemed it fit to be necessary and it will be the other way around for people who do not take it as important.

Reinvestment of profit into an enterprise is dependent on individual preferences which is why it is necessary for people who deemed it fit to be necessary and it will be the other way around for people who do not take it as important.
So many people would try as much as possible to invest the profit into the business so that they can make more money. On the other hand, some people wouldn't want to try such because they believe that there will be mixed up.

Taking loan is not bad thing depending on the kind of loan you take and what you used the loan for. There are interest free loan and there are loans with less than 1 percent interest rate.
I didn't say taking a loan is a bad thing. I'm just not a huge fan of it. I've never heard of interest free loans but i've heard of loans with less than 1 percent interest rate.

I didn't say taking a loan is a bad thing. I'm just not a huge fan of it. I've never heard of interest free loans but i've heard of loans with less than 1 percent interest rate.
Taking loans will to start up a new business but if it's an already established business that is already making a profit, then you can take loan for such because you know that they have sources to pay back.

Taking loans will to start up a new business but if it's an already established business that is already making a profit, then you can take loan for such because you know that they have sources to pay back.
I have an experience about this and it is a sad one because I started a new business and I took loan to kick-start . I eventually settled the loan with all the capitals and the business collapsed in no time.

If your business is still in the early-stage then it is best for you to in reinvest your profit in the business. This will make it easier for your business to grow faster.

I have not seen a business grow and establish branches if the business owner or the management does not reinvest their profit for business expansion and that is the fact.

I think that if you want to grow your business, then it is very important for you to reinvest profits all the time. However, this should be done in a careful manner.

I think that if you want to grow your business, then it is very important for you to reinvest profits all the time. However, this should be done in a careful manner.
Re investment of the profit is very crucial for each and every businesss . This is why so many people are advice to re- invest the profit so that they can increase the earnings at an alarming rate.

Well it depends on what each individual needs, some do save for the future while some try their best to be investing to earn profit which both are good and doing the two seems to be the perfect.

If your business is still in the early-stage then it is best for you to in reinvest your profit in the business. This will make it easier for your business to grow faster.
You have a point there, but also I'll not advice you to invest all you are having, re Investing 70 percentage of your profits will be good, what do you think? To me it's looks good.

Well it all depends on the purpose of doing such business, some might try to reinvest while some will not because they will like to settle (pay) for one or two using the profit gotten from there businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back