What's new

Do you purchase games or download from torrent?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
I'll be honest, the latest games which come out are quite expensive for a casual gamer. So, I use torrent to download cracked versions of them. If I don't like them, I can straight-away delete them. But if I buy them and end up not liking them, it would be such a waste of money.

What about you guys?

I always purchase games. Torrenting games is illegal unless it's a forgotten game that no longer holds a copyright and is the public domain. You also have to watch out for suspicious files in said torrents, as people will sometimes put in malware and spyware into the mix. So keep that in mind when you torrent your games.

There are also alternatives to purchasing new. Wait for sales to come up, or get something like Xbox's game pass, where you pay a small fee every month and get to download a selection of available video games at no additional cost. It really makes it easier to game these days while on a budget. Same with Sony's PSN or PS Now or whatever it is. There are options out there for you.

Well as I am mainly a player of Console games, I usually buy all the games I play or download those that are free, if it is true that sometimes when I have played on PC I have downloaded games through Torrent, but a long time ago of that and currently I do not, what I have done is emulate old games, But well, I don't think it's the same.

I have used torrents to download movies, games, software, even books when I was a student as I was always on low budget, however, I no longer use torrent sites to download copyrighted materials. I buy games.

I won't deny that I have used torrents in the past but I can't say that I use them now if I am honest. I tend to wait for a sale or a huge price drop on a game that I want to play now and then make a purchase rather than using torrents

I have never used torrents to download video games or anything because I have always been afraid of download cracked files with embedded virus that's going to cause a very serious problem for me. Games are expensive but I can at least be able to afford what I want to play when I want to play it. I won't advice anyone to be making use of torrents to get their games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back