What's new

Do you prefer websites that can be accessed via mobile?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Still, a large percentage of users like to post through their phone and this way they can post on their favorite websites even when they are on the move so it does help and I feel most users don't prefer the mobile mode of Forum coin so they don't like to post through it but they are satisfied with Postbucks, RIF, and Bmf mobile mod.

Do you prefer websites that can be accessed via mobile?

I havenot seen anyone who would not fall in love with a website that could be accessed via the phone because majority of online earners use their phones to gain access to the internet.

I prefer to post through mobile only and yes face difficulties at times with forum coin but other websites are easy to access with mobile.

I don't always post through mobile and most of the time I post on forums using my desktop PC or my laptop but there are some occasions where I may need to jump on using my phone and I like the forum to be mobile friendly if I need to do that so it is easy to navigate around the forum and also complete posts without any issue.

I actually dislike working with a mobile because it limits our spend and we do make lots of mistakes while posting so I mostly post through computer

I don't always post through mobile and most of the time I post on forums using my desktop PC or my laptop but there are some occasions where I may need to jump on using my phone and I like the forum to be mobile friendly if I need to do that so it is easy to navigate around the forum and also complete posts without any issue.
I see most of the forums mobile friendly but on forum coin you need to use the desktop mode and pinch zoom to post and earn.

Well really I almost always do my tasks from the computer, but there are sites that are only accessible from an application so it is not really something that matters much to me.

Well really I almost always do my tasks from the computer, but there are sites that are only accessible from an application so it is not really something that matters much to me.
I prefer to access all websites through mobile and don't like to use my laptop for these because with mobile Phone I can post on the go.

I do not work on my handheld devices, however, I frequently check websites through my mobile devices. For example, I do not post on Postbucks through my mobile phone, but as a moderator, I frequently check this site through my phone. Therefore, having a mobile responsive design will come as an advantage for a website.

I do like websites that can be easily accessed via mobile but most of the times I am on my desktop as I like to post through it and actually its hard to post through mobile

I think it is faster to use PCs to work on paid to post forums. But I love the option of using your mobile devices. It helps you to work on the move.

I also prefer to post via my computer and whenever I need to post via phone then it takes longer time to complete my daily posting

Posting with a phone is quite difficult as compared to when posting with a PC. I don't find any issues when posting on forum coin with phones though.

I also like to post on desktop and it helps and saves time and makes multitasking possible too

I havenot seen anyone who would not fall in love with a website that could be accessed via the phone because majority of online earners use their phones to gain access to the internet.
Someone like me also makes use of my phone. I don't even like to make money with my computer

It does help when we can access all our websites through mobile as there are times when we need to post via mobile too

Its better if the website can be accessed with the same accuracy on a phone as still many users prefer to post via phone only

Majority of people now are making use of their smartphone to access the internet and they basically make use of it to access forums if they are forum users. It's going to be a very bad decision for any forum owner not to make his or her forum to be mobile friendly. If they don't, they will be losing more than 50% of their traffic.

I prefer to do certain things with phone and do certain things with PC. In terms of commenting and chatting on this platform, I prefer to do to my PC because it gives me this dynamic approach to certain things and speed but if it comes to checking setting platforms you know keeping up to date with certain things or even just applying for a job or something I prefer to use my phone

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back