What's new

Do you prefer to work with closed or open source software?

For security, I prefer to work with closed software. That's because the risk of attacks are reduced by the fact that their source code is kept a secret. If you drop your personal information in a closed source software, it is relatively more secure.

I prefer working with open source software. The reason is because it is cheaper and I always try to go for things that are much cheaper. But I must admit to that working with closed-source is safer.

The truth is that the both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. But then I believe that it is more easier to build stuff if the code is open source and has a large community.

I also believe and agree with your assessment very well because the nature of what you are doing is what is going to determine which one that you're going to use for your project. This is because that is what is going to offer you the best service.

Depending on personal needs and choices, software can be either open source or closed source. Although open-source software is more available and cost-free, it may not be as intuitive and may not have as much technical support. Although it frequently costs money, closed-source software is more likely to be a reliable, narrowly focused product with simpler access to customer assistance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back