What's new

Do you prefer to work with closed or open source software?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those of you who work in the tech field or own a tech business, do you prefer to work with closed source software or open source?

I am very much in favor of open source as it is more secure, cheaper, and more reliable.

I'll prefer open source because of the ease of operations and it'll also allow others to work on same projects as well if I require the input of others. Besides storage will be cloud based too which is more advisable.

Closed software is preferable to use for me.With closed source software (also known as proprietary software), the public is not given access to the source code, so they can't see or modify it in any way.

With closed source software (also known as proprietary software), the public is not given access to the source code, so they can't see or modify it in any way. But with open source software, the source code is publicly available to anyone who wants it, and programmers can read or change that code if they desire.

For those of you who work in the tech field or own a tech business, do you prefer to work with closed source software or open source?

I am very much in favor of open source as it is more secure, cheaper, and more reliable.
I do prefer working with the open source technology field because i like competition and like teaching people and letting them know what I do , thereby encouraging others .

As far as I am concerned I would prefer the closed software source. This type is very confidential to use as the public can't interfere with it though it's a bit more expensive compared to the open source software.

Most of the softwares are designed by computer engineers programmer which they use to perform on many operating system,but to use close or open software is the best knowing by expert engineers on the field.

The truth is that the both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. But then I believe that it is more easier to build stuff if the code is open source and has a large community.

I prefer working with open source software because I get to interact with a large audience, of which I like and get to see other people ideas and perspectives on things.

Though open and closed source software at both good but opne source software is still bettr than the closed source software because its more easier to handle , faster and cheaper to use

Open source because it's cheaper and get the job done I don't earn a much money so open sourse is the right choice for me but everyone have their own preference

I prefer closed source software to open source software because of the source code advantage and it is like one man software instead of experiencing manipulation when having open source. However I love self employed source.

I prefer to use both.

This is because I am always interested in trying out new things all the time.

This is the best way by which I get to know what is working more efficiently.

When choosing anything, the first thing I go for is security before any other feature as I piriotize this feature because of the importance it has, so I prefer open source software over closed source.

When choosing anything, the first thing I go for is security before any other feature as I piriotize this feature because of the importance it has, so I prefer open source software over closed source.

Open-source software is preferred by many due to transparency it tends to offer. Moreover, it is also considered much safer as far as I know. Many people prefer such kind of software.

Though, I don't have much experience in software work, I prefer open source for the reason you have mentioned. Open source is cheap, read

I am someone who would much rather work with open source software as that is what I am more used to but it is also due to the fact that it's cheaper to use, more reliable and it's also secure which is everything I would be looking for when it comes to software. Forum software and blog software is probably the only open-source software I have used and so far, I have had no issues with using them.

Well I think they both have there advantage and disadvantage, but I think one should just choose the one that best suits him. Though they all have difference. But I think the open source has more advantage.

Well I think they both have there advantage and disadvantage, but I think one should just choose the one that best suits him. Though they all have difference. But I think the open source has more advantage.

I think that many people would prefer to work with an open-source software. There are many people who tend to use such kind of software because they consider it much reliable and better.

I like working on open source program. I have never used premiujm software to create websites, I have either used wordpress or phpBB, MyBB and SMF. I have also used open source programs like GIMP. Having said that I also use a lot of paid programs like photoshop, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back