Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
It actually depends on my mood, there are days I feel like staying indoor all day, and at times I feel like exploring. For example if my Babe annoys me at home, I just get to go out to do something, it could be seeing a movie or playing videogames.
Do you prefer to stay in or go out??

Does that mean you rarely meet new people?? Being an inside person, you will be inside most of the time

It actually depends on my mood, there are days I feel like staying indoor all day, and at times I feel like exploring. For example if my Babe annoys me at home, I just get to go out to do something, it could be seeing a movie or playing videogames.
It actually depends, there are some days that I really want to go out and other days stay at home, it depends on my mood that day, but usually, I prefer a little more to stay at home making some fun plan.

As someone that is obligated to be at the workplace everyday aside weekends, I won't like to be indoors ( I wish I had that choice). Going out daily is how I get to contribute to the goals of the firm that I am with. During weekends, I prefer staying at home to rest and handle other activities.

Well, I have got lots of bills and responsibilities to take care of and it's not going to be possible for me to do that when I'm staying in at home all the time. I have to step out and go to work, so that I can make a decent amount of money. Also, it's healthy to leave the house and get some fresh air on your body once in a while.

I'm a homebody who is a night owl. I like to stay at home if I can, but I will sometimes hang out with friends and family. I might go to an event or something if I have friends and family with at least. But usually I prefer to stay in most nights.

I prefer staying in. I really don't like going out a lot unless it's to the cinema or to McDonalds :eek:

I strongly prefer to stay in but if my friends invite me to go out then, that's different. However, even they know that I mostly like to stay in.

I prefer to stay in most of the time but if there's some special or new place to visit, I'm always up to go out then. I love to visit new places.

Whenever there is something capable of taking me outside the house, I am definitely going to do that because there are some things that I wouldn't be able to take care of being in my home. But when it's up to me to decide on whether if I would like to go out or not, most of the times I will prefer to stay home but my responsibilities disagree.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back