What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

actually i prefer doing the two things (investing and trading together) because both are good business, but I beleive trading is better than investing because you know your Faith if you are gaining or loosing on time.

I really have no knowledge about Forex trading or cryptocurrency trading, so I would prefer investing or investing in a firm that gives me profits. However, it would be a great idea to learn crypto trading and experience trading benefits yourself.

Last edited:
From this two options I will prefer to choose investment over trading because you go with one which has less possibility of Lost in it. Grade 1 needs to be more patient and register it in mind that you lose at anytime and you gain and it anytime why investment it takes time but surely it's going to work out

Personally i would choose both. I would simply invest some earnings then go into trading. Though trading is filled with lots of risk, but it is actually more profitable than investment. While invest is less stressful.

At the meantime what runs on my mind investing long time. Investing long term investment scheme it helps to make you profit in the future.

Trading makes one to get upset easily, especially when you see prices dropping at a very fast speed and cannot withdraw your money in time.
when the price of cryptocurrency is going against you in trading, there is no need for you to withdraw except you are hundred percent sure that the price might not come back to that amount, I will keep it for the price of the cryptocurrency to rise back although it might take sometime.

I am not into trading and investing yet but I think I will be more comfortable with investing compared to trading, trading requires specialized skills.

I do not know how to trade and I keep getting posted by someone who wants to teach me which is why I am investing in crypto currency and not trading yet.

I prefer investing more because I will be busy in offline work , so investing and waiting from long period like 3 or 6 months to get profit is what I prefer to do.

if you're talking about cryptocurrency I do not invest my money in cryptocurrency yet and I do not also trade cryptocurrency because I do not understand how the crypto system work, still learning more about cryptocurrency.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Both (investing and trading ) are lucrative business where you will always gain , but I prefer trading because you earn money quickly and gain more than when you are into investing.

Trading is definitely for every one. There are a lot few people who successfully trade crypto or any thing else and you really need to have a good knowledge about market. The same goes for stock trading.

Personally I don't really care about investing or trading but what matters to me is making profit from other one so anyone that can actually be able to pay me very well I'll definitely go with it

when the price of cryptocurrency is going against you in trading, there is no need for you to withdraw except you are hundred percent sure that the price might not come back to that amount, I will keep it for the price of the cryptocurrency to rise back although it might take sometime.
I usually sell off when the coin in concern is not one with so many potentials as o have had similar experience in time past and learnt my lessons.

I usually sell off when the coin in concern is not one with so many potentials as o have had similar experience in time past and learnt my lessons.
then in this case you really need to trade coin with good potential such as BTC, the binance smart chain, ethereum,if you try this coin have just mention there is no how you will lose your money because even if it goes down it will surely comes up.

then in this case you really need to trade coin with good potential such as BTC, the binance smart chain, ethereum,if you try this coin have just mention there is no how you will lose your money because even if it goes down it will surely comes up.
I am beginning to understand this and so my target these days is to save up and purchase some BNB coin for hodl purpose while hoping for the best.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Well this is a tricky question,but to me personally since they go hand in hand it is quite difficult to distinguish between them but me a person prefer combining both and making the work effectively too.

I am beginning to understand this and so my target these days is to save up and purchase some BNB coin for hodl purpose while hoping for the best.
Instead of buying BnB I think you should go for cake, bake and ripple,this one can actually make you rich in the future if you're holding it for long time,because the way I'm seeing, you are not interested in trading.

Both of them are very ideal fetching money for a Cryptocurrency investor. I'm taking my time to learn more on trading in order to hit jackpot one day around Cryptocurrency.

To be honest I have not invested yet in crypto because I have not completed my studies. Especially now that almost all crypto coins are struggling with the market price I don't think it is the right time to engage in crypto trading. But maybe when prices would stabilize then I would invest. Trading is not my cup of tea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back