What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

Investment is like putting your money on something to receive a bigger profit either long-term or short-term, while trading is also putting your money on something to receive profit. Trading is more like gambling or luck.
Investment is not like gambling it's also certain that you will receive a bigger money in the nearest future.

buy-and-hold investors wait out less profitable positions, traders seek to make profits within a specified period of time and often use a protective stop-loss order to automatically close out losing positions at a predetermined price level. Traders often employ technical analysis tools, such as moving averages and stochastic oscillators, to find high-probability trading setups.

I prefer trading. Trading have less risk than investing. And there is more risk of losing your money in investing. Lots of scammers are out there claiming to be investment companies but in trading you are in control of your money

Trading and investing are two different approaches to the stock market, and which is better depends largely on your time commitment and tolerance for risk.
Investing involves buying and assets you expect will rise in value overtime, with the goal of long term gains. Investing involves putting money into a financial asset ( stocks, binds, mutual or exchange traded fund) that you expect will rise in value over time. Investors generally have a longtime horizon and predominantly look to build wealth through gradual appreciation and compound interest rather than short terms gains.
Trading, on the other hand, is about timing market moves and buying and selling stocks within a short period for quick profits.
So for me I will choose investment over trading. Investment is more secure that trading. Trading is more like gambling.

Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. ... Daily market cycles do not affect much on quality stock investments for a longer time.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Investing is good. No stress at all, just set and leave. On the other hand, trading is the best option of you know where to go and the rules to play by.

I would go for both,.but investing it is for now.

I can tell which is better. But what i observe is people who know how to trade hardly have any desire of just investing their money and waiting for the value of bitcoin to increase before the sell it. So I will conclude that trading is more profitable than investing.

The only obvious difference between the two groups is that investors tend to seek larger returns over an extended period of time, while traders seek smaller, more frequent profits over a much shorter period of time.Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. ... Daily market cycles do not affect much on quality stock investments for a longer time.

I would prefer only investing because in investing we have not to take all responsibilities and stress of our business . But we have to observe that closely to earn some profit. But in trading that is a lot doffer and not so easy to handle.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
When investing we are talking about long-terms so it can yield enough profit. Trading on the other hand can make you quick money but you need a skid knowledge on how to trade so you don't lose your funds.

If you want to invest, you must first acquire a good knowledge of yourself and get a good knowledge of it.When you are well aware then you can invest and then it will give you well. If you want to trade then you need to be well aware of it. Then it will give you good profit.

I prefer trading because I have control over my money. With good analysis, you can know how to trade well and when to buy or sell. However, I don't have much knowledge on cryptocurrency trading and so I go for investment. Though it is so hard to come across a legit investment site, so I go for investing through buying and holding cryptocurrencies.

Certainly, both trading and investing are threats to your money. In contrast, however, higher risk and higher returns are expected for the trade because the price can be high or low in the short term. A error happened. Normal market cycles have no long-term effect on quality stock investments.

I would say both are good to me but in terms of trading,its a fifty-fifty chance of the outcome and its a pretty demanding task to accomplish. In Investing, you can just put your funds and sit down and watch it grow.

I'll try trading again and again, I have invested Intel platform but I have never made a dime out of them but the recent trading that I'm doing now has paid off so to that fact I think I would rather continue with Reading and keep aside investment at the moment after all they say god who pays the Piper detect the tune

Both are very popular money earni g methos.,For me trading is mostly based on a network connection,in investing your money can be done by either online or using other investment methods..so i prefer for investing

From all sides, trading may be better and more profitable but I prefer investing since I can just invest and only keep watch once in a while till my timeline for investment approaches but traders have the tedious task of constant monitoring.

The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and other investment instruments.

Investing is more easily the tradiny in time of investment your just have to deposit you money and others will be managing it and the trading need need much of your time and effort you can not be trading and sleep off but you can just invest in other business and be getting income. it you have a work doing you better invest.

Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. ... Daily market cycles do not affect much on quality stock investments for a longer time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back