What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

for me, trading is more profitable but it's a hard way to make money, on the other hand, you can make easy money by investing but little profits, and maybe the sites can scam you also.

so trading is better^^

From all sides, trading may be better and more profitable but I prefer investing since I can just invest and only keep watch once in a while till my timeline for investment approaches but traders have the tedious task of constant monitoring.

Why not both of them? Investing doesn't require that much time, only at the beginning when you research what you want to invest in. So you can invest into something and then also start trading

Why not both of them? Investing doesn't require that much time, only at the beginning when you research what you want to invest in. So you can invest into something and then also start trading
exactly that's the best option you can trade while you already invest some cash in another coin

Put that way, then, both are good options.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
All of them are recommended. Trading is very easy work which everyone can do and it's very profitable. To become a successful trader, one's need help you study the market very well and choose a coin that bring may you profits.
On the other hand, Investment is very profitable but you will need to wait for a long time in order to gain profit. Investment needs a lot of research in order to find out the best coin with a good potential.
Note: Both of them requires patience, in order to avoid losses.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk, but you take on the risk of the loss in order to do so

In investing individuals need to continue hanging tight for quite a long time and at times even a long time to get their cash back, but if there should arise an occurrence of trading individuals are bringing in cash on everyday schedule where toward the finish of every day they have their cash back in their grasp.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Well , trading gives faster profit compared to investing ,but it is also very risky . I will prefer investment to trading because of the lesser risk associated to it ,and also the fact that it doesn't require one to be an expert before investing .

Do i prefer investing or trading? Well to my understanding and knowledge I would prefer investing than trading why there are alot of risk in trading than investing.

If I have the time to monitor acitivites I will prefer trading because it gives you profit within a short time and you tend to know more about different Crypto currencies but if the time is not there Investing is better.

I strongly believe Trading is a type of investing capital. simply in Trading, you Invest. You invest some amount of your capital in any types of assets. Trading brings you a return(benefits ) as same as it happens in an investment. In investing the same theory applies and a return come to you according to your investing strategy.

In “Trading”, you have a set of assets which can be traded online.

I prefer investing to trading. Although investment yields little profit, but it is more secured than trading. You can lose all your hard earned money in trading, or you can make much gains too but I will choose investment anyday.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer investing to trading. Although investment yields little profit, but it is more secured than trading. You can lose all your hard earned money in trading, or you can make much gains too but I will choose investment anyday.

Both trading and investing are good ways of making money. Although trading might seems more rewarding and profitable but it is way more stressful and time consuming On the other hand, Investment is very profitable but you will need to wait for a long time in order to gain profit. Investment needs a lot of research in order to find out the best platform with a good potential for you to invest in.

Both investment and trading is great for gaining profit in terms of money.trading includes investment you invest your money for the things that will give you in return profit.you also 'need to be very conscious in trading because it is quote hard to manage.You have to buy things on low price and have to sell it on the price that will benefit you.investor get passive income because they are mostly not engage personally

Investment is better if you don't have time. You just invest and carry out your normal day to day activites. Business, on the other hand needs close monitoring. So, both are okay depending on our time.

I prefer investing to trading even though what I might get from investing might be small but I still prefer it.
Traders needs to work round the clock just to make profits but for investors, I just have to leave it and check it from time to time.

Trading is better option, if you are well equipped with all necessary skills and strategy to trade. Investment is cool too but you might end up losing all your funds easily by trusting your funds to someone or corporation that might end up mismanaging the funds invested.

Both are very good and profitable but what I like best is to trade because it has the most money and the work is easy. And nowadays more people take interest in trading. My friends also trade more because it has a lot of money and you make a lot of profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back