What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

Instead of buying BnB I think you should go for cake, bake and ripple,this one can actually make you rich in the future if you're holding it for long time,because the way I'm seeing, you are not interested in trading.
I am interested in holding, but from my experience this year, I think BNB has had more successes than these coins you mentioned here.

I am interested in holding, but from my experience this year, I think BNB has had more successes than these coins you mentioned here.
Lolz, yes it is true bnb is the most successful cryptocurrency this year,but do you really think that bnb will continue like this for a very long period Of time ? I believe there will be a time that it may not have the force to continue this way..

since crypto is illegal here I have not invested or traded cryptos. However if cryptos were legal here I would invest in crypto currency for a long term.

For now I'm simply doing the buying and holding of a thing more. Learning more if trading is simply what I'm doing at the moment to come out on top tomorrow.

Personally I believe that the most important thing is for you to get your money into something that you eventually pay you and not something that will make you to lose the little money that you have for yourself.

I would love to embark full-time on trading, but my ability isn't up to par, that's why I'm still keeping close eyes on trading and learning it.

I prefer to invest than to trade because trading required you knowing and understanding the chart and interpret them while investment is just you knowing about the future of what you want to invest in.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Yes they are two different thing. For someone that don't know much about crypto currency, it will be best for the person to invest. But it is more profitable to trade than investments

Both are the same, either you trade cryptocurrency short term or long term through holdl. Or you trade via 'spot, margin, future' short or long term.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
that's true , there is a big difference between investing and trading,both of them are profitable,but trading is of more profit ,to me trading is the best ,despite the fact i haven't trade yet ,but i see many people who have made profit on it .

The most significant distinction in between conserving as well as spending is actually the degree of danger taken. Conserving generally enables you to make a reduced gain however along with practically no danger, however you handle the danger of the reduction so as to do this

for me, trading is more profitable but it's a hard way to make money, on the other hand, you can make easy money by investing but little profits, and maybe the sites can scam you also.

so trading is better^^
Trading is a very good option for anyone who wants to make it real big in the cryptocurency market,but one must be able to master the market and get the relevant skill needed to do this.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back