What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
The quickest ways of making rapid money is through investment. Money works for you in this process and it involves less stress. You have to work really hard in order to get something tangible form trading. Not everyone has the trading skills required to make money in this regard. So, I would advise you look in to investment if you have the money.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Both investment and trading are good ways of growing money and could be used interchangeably sometimes. For instance, one could invest in trading and your trade could be your investment.

I will prefer to trading . investment in any business is very risky idea. No doubt trading is most profitable . It has more money and is very easy. There are many people who are taking interest in trading. If you have all necessary skills so trading wiil be better option for you.

It all come down to individual differences, some will said trading while others will preferred investing. Investing is very risky cause you might get scammed in the long-run while trading is riskier you can lost your money also in the long-run. So talking of investing or trading, for me I choose investing cause I have knowledge about it.

Why not engage in both. Trading is always a very active activity. It'ss however, very rewarding if you have the time. Whereas, investment can be passive, whereby, all that is required of you is to invest your money and you will be getting your return passively with out doing any other task.

I prefer trading, like short term trading, daily trading, with the way the crypto market is very volatile, I prefer trading between btc and USDT, so that if the market is been dump, I will remain in USDT with my fund, there are some other few coins I will prefer long term investment with them.

Trading for me. You can get rich more quickly by trading short-term due to compounding. However, you're almost guaranteed to be unable to scale up to a billion dollar account by trading short term due to liquidity constraints.

Hope you known that they are totally two different things in best investing and trading is different because investing you just pit your money in a place and when the stock is high and the price has come up and if it is okay by you then you can go for the withdrawal but trading is a big different because they are up and down in it like losing winning but if you know what you are doing then it okay as for me I prefer trading because it helps me .

Hope you known that they are totally two different things in best investing and trading is different because investing you just pit your money in a place and when the stock is high and the price has come up and if it is okay by you then you can go for the withdrawal but trading is a big different because they are up and down in it like losing winning but if you know what you are doing then it okay as for me I prefer trading because it helps me .
hello there, yes i agree with these are totally two different things and you should make plan to trade in different way and in investment in different way but both things need very keep eyes otherwise you may lose

Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. ... Daily market cycles do not affect much on quality stock investments for a longer time.

Both are profitable but I prefer trading more than investing. In trading you are in control of your money you will see what is going on in the Market. But in investing you don't know what's going on with your money and there are lots of scammers out there that claim to be investment companies

Because of my schedule I prefer investing than trading, I have offline business I need to attend to, because of that reason, I can't be monitoring the trade, some alt coin need daily monitoring if not they will dump it and you will lose.

I prefer investing to trading. I only have offline trading that is quite tedious enough, adding online trading to this will be quite heavy. Everyone should know the limit they can take before they broke down, too much stress kills.

I prefer trading because the moment you realize the money you can decide to invest which will generate you money on a long run while you continue your investment having this calculative mindset to forecast profit.

Investing and trading are good,o. ne thing they have in common is risk on the capital.trading is a no no if yiu want to make money in tge stock industry although it seeks smaller capital and more frequent profits over shorter time it also involves higher risk while daily market cycle doesn't affect investing in stock for a long period it earns returns as investment is growing.investing is more profitable then trading
Post automatically merged:

Investing and trading are good,o. ne thing they have in common is risk on the capital.trading is a no no if yiu want to make money in tge stock industry although it seeks smaller capital and more frequent profits over shorter time it also involves higher risk while daily market cycle doesn't affect investing in stock for a long period it earns returns as investment is growing.investing is more profitable then trading

People will always go for trading over investing because they make instant money and they feel investing is risky. The difference between the rich and the middle claas is that they take risk. Apart from that investing gives huge cash than trading with time.

Either one you do the main goal and aim is to make money at the end and they both have one common factor which is Risk factor. I would choose trading over investment because in trading you watch over your business and you are in charge of controlling the risk of the business unlike investment where you don’t know what is going on and you can’t do anything when the investment crumbles.

Between trading and investing, trading is actually the best with high profit returns. But it is the hardest thing to do because it comes with high risk and sometimes may leads to loss if one is not expert in trading or have a solid working formula. Investing is okay but invest what you can lose.

I'm prefer investment trade for purchasing a minor loan than the one time the bank and other lenders are not allowed to be in the business deal because u are not going to celebrate the same things. The manager allowes the money trade with the others other's beneficiary who are the ones that you are very willing.

for me, trading is more profitable but it's a hard way to make money, on the other hand, you can make easy money by investing but little profits, and maybe the sites can scam you also.

so trading is better^^

Exactly. Though i was little confused by thread poster that by "investing" i thought buy one time and holding for a year or so just like people say "I invest on bitcoin" thst thing worked cool for Dogecoin this year. I prefer trading of course.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back