Do you prefer Comedy or Drama movies?

charming primrose

❝The best lies are seasoned with a bit of truth.❞
100 Posts Club
Oct 16, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I prefer either or, myself. While I love to laugh out loud, I do enjoy a good drama especially if the drama can keep my attention.

There are drama movies which can be very boring, it's why I don't rate all of them high but as for comedy, it guarantees you laughter. Laughing helps to reduce stress. It's why I enjoy watching comedy movies and its shows.

I do enjoy comedy movie but I prefer drama. That's because dramas are also peak into life and we can go so many things about of dramas. Some dramas have comedy elements and some comedy have dramas. Blend of comedy and drama will never disappoint you.

I prefer comedy movies. Laughter is a great way to unwind, and comedy films always lift my spirits. Whether it's a clever satire or a light-hearted comedy, I enjoy the fun and humor they bring. It's my go-to choice for a good time at the movies.

No doubt the are two good genre and most of it are interesting. Some drama might not be cool for me but at least comedy will definitely try its best in terms of laughter and climax.

But that does not mean that I don't like dramas. It is just that if the both shows up in my feed, I will definitely to time watch comedy first before coming for drama.

I never liked dramas only because they all have almost similar stories where at first someone falls in love, then they melt and by the end of the movie they are together again. And with comedy, you can experiment a lot and each film differs from each other.

I would choose Drama because the impact of it is just more for me it is more exciting and serious, for example if the main character is changing and goes through a hard/good time it is always interesting to see such dramas and plot twists unlike comdey movies where it's just you laughing and chilling but it is not as serious and exciting for me so I don't enjoy it as much, I do have humor but at the end of the day I'm a serious man and I care more about reality and life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back