Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
The movie Falling Down is a dark comedy, but it's not supposed to be. Well, a dark comedy is where a hilarious take is made on very disturbing subject matter. Some say it's a good way for some people to deal with trauma.

I like dark comedy, I don't mean to say I am a die hard fan of dark comedy but once in a while I watch dark comedy and I enjoy dark comedy. I do not like situational comedy or mimicry.

Yes, I like black comedy, but I tend to like other types of comedies like light comedy, although it all depends on the series or movie in question and how good it is.

Dark comedy is definitely a unique genre. I remember watching Falling Down and feeling that uneasy blend of laughter and discomfort. It's like walking a tightrope between humor and seriousness. Reminds me of this time I stumbled upon a dark comedy movie marathon with friends. We found ourselves laughing one moment and questioning our laughter the next.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back