What's new

Do you prefer a home cooked meal or eating out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer home cooked meals rather than eating out and I even preferred to be the one to cook my food than anyone cooking the food for me because I have a good taste for good food.
It is very tasty to eat at home which I love, I am glad that you prepare your own food and even better when you do it well. In my case, even though I am a woman, I prefer to eat my mother's food, or my sister-in-law's, which is exquisite.

Though I don't to have some of my meals sometimes, but i always do prefer the home cooked meal where I am certain of the quality and contents myself

I have to admit I love eating out. I cook most days but try to eat out once a week now that restrictions have been lifted. Having a meal cooked for me and no washing up after is just bliss. I missed that so much during lockdown.

I have always preferred home cooked meals. At my home, we rarely even go out to eat, we just cook at home. Unless we are out in town or somewhere far from home. Otherwise, home cooked food is sweeter and healthier than other foods.

Eating outside often is not a good idea, well as for me I prefer home meal than eating outside, but sometimes outside is good but not often.

I prefer my meals to cooked at at home to eating out. I don't always prepare meals at home because of the time factor

I prefer home cooked meal I hardly eat outside, I was brought up with home cooked meal, a delicious home cooked meal can stay in your tommy for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back