What's new

Do you post memes on your social media to draw in traffic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're using social media to promote your business and work, it's a good idea to do more than just using it as promotion. You can post to social media about updates, maybe even updates on your life as well. As well, some companies post memes and other content curated from other places. Do you ever post memes and other curated content to your socials in the hope of getting more of a social following?

The mix of promotional, personal, and curated content can create a well-rounded social media presence that keeps the audience engaged and interested in what one has to offer.

What I can actually say about posting meme to generate traffic is that it is not everyone that appreciate and even understand some of it which is why you are not going to be getting a guarantee it will be something that is going to give you a positive result all the time.

The meme culture is beginning to become one of the biggest in the internet right now. I have a huge catalogue of memes that I usually share on my Twitter account and that has made me to get a sizable amount of followers.

I will admit I have in the past posted memes on my social media but they were never memes that I thought of, they were usually memes that are popular at the moment and created by someone else in the form of a gif.

Saying that though, when I think about it I have in the past created my own memes and I do feel I could definitely create more that would benefit my social media and also possibly draw in traffic.

I share memes on social media, sharing memes can help you build followers (as memes are frequently reshared, thus you will be able to reach more people and if they like your content, they will follow you). Memes can also build engagements. However sharing memes on your social platforms are not likely to bring traffic to your website, unless you are publishing memes on your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back