What's new

Do you only rely on online jobs and businesses?

i am not conducting any kind of online business right now. This is because I am focusing more and more on online earnings and investment opportunities. The fact of the matter remains that I find offline business very hard to conduct.
I quite understand your stance and respect it. I still find online work kind of unstable from my point of view. Just look at what happened just last week, two forums closed on the same day leaving users stranded. Do you know there are people that were working on those forums as their main means of survival.

No, I don't rely on online business, I also have an offline job. It's a good thing to have more than one source of income so that if one should fail, you will have something to fall back on.

I have an offline source of income. Online work is just an extra source of income for me. I like it a lot because it is really great to earn both online and offline in such a convenient manner. After all, it is always advised that you should have several streams of income to obtain financial stability.

Working online can give you very peace of mind, because you are not going to stress yourself of making money online for me I am doing my job and also the same working my online work too.

Why should there be problem with online business and jobs, if you see the list of people who have made money in the past 5-10 years, you will see most of these guys made money through online jobs and businesses

As at now, I don't rely on online job. I have job I'm doing offline that's giving me money. My plan is to rely on online to make money but the low is what is still forcing me to work offline. I plan to expand my horizons online soon.

Well no but I'm currently earning money online, u really like the way I earn money online it's very good an easy but only if you know what you are doing, working on forum's is really good.
, depending on one source of income will be very disappointing, a lot of people are good at doing that but they only end up in premium tear's.

I don't rely wholly on online jobs. I believe offline jobs are necessary to support your online jobs. I am still of the opinion that online platforms can close down any time and make a person stranded.

No I don't, if you are working online I'll advise you to have something else that will earn you money online or offline, that's very important it's going to help you a lot.

I am currently earning money online, but aside from that I also do a lot of things that earn me money, having a multiple income stream is very very important, depending on wanting only lead to disappointment.

Back then in the days when I normally makes at least $2 in a daily basis online , I do rely on my online work but nowadays , I hardly make $0.50 daiky so i prefer relying on my offline works

Back then in the days when I normally makes at least $2 in a daily basis online , I do rely on my online work but nowadays , I hardly make $0.50 daiky so i prefer relying on my offline works
I think that's because you don't have a target sir, if you have target or something you can achieve, that will help you to be more serious and earn a considerable amount of money.

There is hardly a way to have a target at what you make online as most of the jobs are unstable. I have been building an offline business and it is something that I am excited that I decided to do finally too. You can combine both to have a sustainable lifestyle.

There is hardly a way to have a target at what you make online as most of the jobs are unstable. I have been building an offline business and it is something that I am excited that I decided to do finally too. You can combine both to have a sustainable lifestyle.

It is always going to be in your best interest to have multiple streams of income when it comes to making money because this will give you a more chance of having improved financial freedom. When you are making money online and also making money from your business, it is a better option to make money in my opinion.

I mostly work online, as I prefer the idea of working from the comfort of my own home. I don't like to be away from home, working at a place of work that I will be there most of the day, 5 days a week. It just doesn't sound appealing to me.

I think that's because you don't have a target sir, if you have target or something you can achieve, that will help you to be more serious and earn a considerable amount of money.

Working without target is something that is always going to make it impossible for you not to have a clear goal on how you are working. The target that you are supposed to be working with is always going to give you the directions of how you are to follow towards any kind of job that you're supposed to do.

Working without target is something that is always going to make it impossible for you not to have a clear goal on how you are working. The target that you are supposed to be working with is always going to give you the directions of how you are to follow towards any kind of job that you're supposed to do.

When it comes to online jobs, there are many people who always set a particular target. This may also involve monthly or daily targets as well. However, we must know that many people may may not achieve their targets and this is why targets may change every time.

When it comes to online jobs, there are many people who always set a particular target. This may also involve monthly or daily targets as well. However, we must know that many people may may not achieve their targets and this is why targets may change every time.

Setting a target for the online jobs that you want to do is not the big problem but being able to secure jobs online that is going to make it possible for you to reach the target that you have set for yourself is the most challenging aspect of working online as a freelancer. Without having more jobs to do as a freelancer, there's no way you would meet your set target.

Setting a target for the online jobs that you want to do is not the big problem but being able to secure jobs online that is going to make it possible for you to reach the target that you have set for yourself is the most challenging aspect of working online as a freelancer. Without having more jobs to do as a freelancer, there's no way you would meet your set target.

The good thing about setting a particular target is the fact that when you set a specific target, your income becomes predictable. This means that you will know what you will receive by the end of the month. This would be a great thing as you can adjust the daily target according to your workload.

The good thing about setting a particular target is the fact that when you set a specific target, your income becomes predictable. This means that you will know what you will receive by the end of the month. This would be a great thing as you can adjust the daily target according to your workload.

Exactly! You already know the number of projects that you are working on every day. From those project, you will know exactly how much you are expecting to get from having all of them completed within a period of a month or more depending on when usually like to process for your payment. So, you will know exactly what you are targeting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back