What's new

Do you only rely on online jobs and businesses?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Day by day online jobs and businesses are getting familiar among people and many people are taking online jobs and businesses as their full time income sources.

Do you only rely on online jobs and businesses or you have offline incomes too?

I have a physical job that I am doing, and I also do online businesses, so I leverage on both to make a decent income, that is what I do for now

Truly, with an increase in online job, many people have been taking more jobs online. I have an offline business, so I depends on both the online business and offline business, They complement each other for me.

No not just on online business but i still have other gigs i do offline as well, but for some time now my major focus has been on online gigs but I want to increase my earnings online as well as offline.

Day by day online jobs and businesses are getting familiar among people and many people are taking online jobs and businesses as their full time income sources.

I am only working one. I do not have any offline work means and I am making a reasonable amount of money online. It is even more than the amount of money that some people make offline

What is the problem with online jobs and online business? How did Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg make money? They made money with an online business. You cna also do the same thing provided you have the right skills.

Ever since I found out that it's possible for me to work both online and offline and make money, I have always taken that opportunity and make the best out of it because it is always better to have more source of income.

Yes as long as you have a good skills set you can be able to rely on them, online is the best place that you can use to earn money but only if you have a good skills set.

Personally I considered my online jobs, as one of the passive ways to earned and generate income simply because I have other reliable offline business which can offer me some better chances but I still love to earned online too.

Personally I considered my online jobs, as one of the passive ways to earned and generate income simply because I have other reliable offline business which can offer me some better chances but I still love to earned online too.

This is one of the reason why people are always advised to make sure that they decide properly on which option is paying them very well and therefore makes such option their number one priority when it comes to where they're making money from.

Ever since I found out that it's possible for me to work both online and offline and make money, I have always taken that opportunity and make the best out of it because it is always better to have more source of income.
You are right, having several sources of income will help you in many ways especially if you have both, online and offline incomes, in this way you will not lose all your income if one is not working well.

Personally I considered the online platforms and jobs as one of the ways to generate passive income.

I have my offline jobs which I much rely on and it has been profitable for me.

Right now I am completely reliant on online jobs and online work because I do not have a real job and i do not want to get a real job, as I am pretty much satisfied with what I do.

Working online is a blessing in disguise because you cannot make reasonable money if you understand how to explore different money-making platforms on the internet.

Yes, as a matter of fact online is the best place I use to earn a considerable amount of money and take good care of my needs aswell, working online has helped me a lot.

B
Yes, as a matter of fact online is the best place I use to earn a considerable amount of money and take good care of my needs aswell, working online has helped me a lot.
Inasmuch as it is good to be making money online, it is very advisable to as well have a safety net in terms of income inflow . Coupling online with some offline income is relatively safer.

it is very possible to rely on an online job if you're really find something that works. Another thing is that if you want to rely on online jobs, you should diversify to a lot of things simultaneously.

Actually it's possible to even though it depends on what kind of business you do online and what advantages do you benefit from.

Personally I don't rely on online business and jobs due to some issues most especially lack of guarantee security.

You are right, having several sources of income will help you in many ways especially if you have both, online and offline incomes, in this way you will not lose all your income if one is not working well.

This is why I always encourage people to try as much as possible to have more than one source of income even if it means having to start up a different kind of business to support their office jobs. This is so that they will have more means of making money.

B

Inasmuch as it is good to be making money online, it is very advisable to as well have a safety net in terms of income inflow . Coupling online with some offline income is relatively safer.
Yes, having a multiple income streams will help you a lot, some people are making a considerable amount of money online by having a multiple income streams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back