What's new

Do you only rely on online jobs and businesses?

It's very difficult to balance between one's school work and working online. Sometimes classes might stress one out so much that one might not have time for anything else. One would just want to rest.
That's true, but if you have a good plan an decipline you are going to achieve whatever you want, it's all about having a plan, rule an following it, it's very important.

Well, for me I have not yet reached that far that I can only rely on online jobs. This is because my online earnings are too low to sustain my life based on the fact that I am not skilled online and therefore not experienced in doing well paying jobs.

That's true, but if you have a good plan an decipline you are going to achieve whatever you want, it's all about having a plan, rule an following it, it's very important.
You are absolutely right. With a good plan, one can be able to achieve anything one wants. I've planned out how i can balance my school and my online work and it has worked out for me so far.

You are absolutely right. With a good plan, one can be able to achieve anything one wants. I've planned out how i can balance my school and my online work and it has worked out for me so far.
You also need to have the right people to help you achieve whatever you have planned out for your business, as a plan without having the resources to execute would not work out well.

That's just it, just like saying,if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, if you are a busy person if you are good at planning it's going to help you a lot, especially as a student.

Well for now that I do not have any business doing because of my schooling, I prefer to deal with working Online and be running my schooling first and once I am done with school I will go into business purely.

Yeah, the thing I like about the online space you that there are a lot of opportunities people can capitalise on to make money. It is all about having the right skills and venturing into the right things and you can even make more money than people that work offline.

You can learn any kind of skill and use that skill in order to make money. The fact of the matter is that there are many institutes that you could join and learn skills such as graphic designing.

Planning is actually a life saver. Most people especially students can't have working and doing something else because they do not know how to plan and make use of their time wisely.
That's just it, just like saying,if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, if you are a busy person if you are good at planning it's going to help you a lot, especially as a student.

Though, I am earning most of my money from online, I can't say I rely only online jobs and businesses to make money. I do some minor job offline and I am making from it. The reason why I Channelled most of my energy into online is because of the fact that offline jobs are difficult.

The most important thing is for you to get into offline jobs that are very convenient enough for you to do them and still have time to get into the online jobs that you do as well. This means that you are combining them effectively.

Planning is actually a life saver. Most people especially students can't have working and doing something else because they do not know how to plan and make use of their time wisely.
You've got it right, away f you want to run a successful business you need to plan everything you do, a lot of people have failed because they don't have a business plan.

If you have a good skill that can make good amount of money online , then you can rely on online job for a long time , but to me I am doing the both because the money i am making online is not sufficient

You can learn any kind of skill and use that skill in order to make money. The fact of the matter is that there are many institutes that you could join and learn skills such as graphic designing.
Graphics designing is one of the most competitive skills and the internet. but the truth is that not everyone that I have the skill knows how to make money with it. A graphics designer can go into print-on-demand business and make money.

Currently, for me, yes. However, depending entirely on online jobs for one's livelihood can have its benefits and challenges. It is true that online jobs can offer an easy way out for those who prefer the flexibility of working from home and managing their own time. However, online jobs can also require consistency and discipline to ensure a stable income.

To be successful in online jobs, it is important to develop the habit of improving one's skills every day. This can help increase one's chances of getting better-paying jobs and staying relevant in a constantly changing job market. Additionally, building a network of clients and establishing a positive reputation can also be crucial for long-term success.

Overall, while relying on online jobs can be a viable option for some, it is important to approach it with a strategic and proactive mindset. Consistency and self-improvement are key to making the most out of online job opportunities.

Well, for me I have not yet reached that far that I can only rely on online jobs. This is because my online earnings are too low to sustain my life based on the fact that I am not skilled online and therefore not experienced in doing well paying jobs.

I believe that this is also one of the reason why a lot of people are not depending full-time on making money from working online because of the rate at which they are able to make money from online project and it's not really encouraging for most people.

If you have a good skill that can make good amount of money online , then you can rely on online job for a long time , but to me I am doing the both because the money i am making online is not sufficient
That's just it, having a good skills set is going to help you a lot, most businesses nowadays fail because they don't have good experience coupled with skills set

You've got it right, away f you want to run a successful business you need to plan everything you do, a lot of people have failed because they don't have a business plan.
That's absolutely true. I've heard about one to two businesses that failed because their owners didn't have a good business plan. They just jumped into business because they needed money.

That's absolutely true. I've heard about one to two businesses that failed because their owners didn't have a good business plan. They just jumped into business because they needed money.
That's exactly the point, if you want to have a successful business you need to have a good plan towards it, without good plans I don't think you can get what you are looking for.

I still have an offline business. So I can say that I don't totally rely on online business. We are slowly getting to a time when business organizations would just be a room with servers though.

I still have an offline business. So I can say that I don't totally rely on online business. We are slowly getting to a time when business organizations would just be a room with servers though.
I earn all my money online, as a matter of fact I don't have something doing offline, but I'm thinking of starting something, I'm still thinking on what to go for.

i am not conducting any kind of online business right now. This is because I am focusing more and more on online earnings and investment opportunities. The fact of the matter remains that I find offline business very hard to conduct.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back