What's new

Do you often work too much?

I do not work too much at the moment but sometimes I feel very much tired. I presently learn some skills and I am also a YouTuber. After completing some tasks online on different platforms I try to edit some videos.

Yes, I have a part-time job that's why I ventured to online earnings a few years ago to maximize profits, it's okay if you work only online in your case, but you have to make sure you earn enough money online in reality, which is not easy and as you know is achieved over time.

Making money online is not easy. However, since I am a kind of person who works hard, I could make some money that would allow me to support myself. I hate offline jobs.

Yes. I do work too much or hard while online simply because I have alot.of demand to which I really want to achieved and if I don't worked hard, it will be vety difficult to meet up to that.

Though I always try to make time for myself when I am stressed out.

Making money online is not easy. However, since I am a kind of person who works hard, I could make some money that would allow me to support myself. I hate offline jobs.
I do not like offline jobs very much but really sometimes you have no other option than to do them according to your situation, so they are helpful, but I really like working online, and I think that over time there will be even more opportunities for online earnings.

Well I think the level of my work either hard or slow, depends on my daily needs to which I intended to achieved.

So it depends. sometimes I worked so hard to meet up to my needs, but when I have no target, it makes me very lazy to work.

I have a daily target which i normally focus on meeting online and I normally stops when I meet the target but sometimes I don't meet the target , but most of the time , i over work myself offline .

Do you think you work too much? I feel like I sometimes work a bit too much, so I take breaks when I get overwhelmed. Are there times where you work too much often working for days to finish a task?
I often work very much. The rate at which I work daily depends upon my daily target. I work strenuously until I meet up my daily target.
Irrespective of meeting up the daily target, I take breaks whenever I feel exhausted. I can't kill myself. Rest is sweet after a day hard work.

It is good to schedule your time to work so that you would not overstretch and overwork yourself. Setting limits and scheduling appropriate time for each job to execute is very phenomenal.
The strategy of a scheduling a work is a good one. To get the best from the work you're doing either online or offline, it's advisable that you schedule your work. For instance, you can divide the work you want to into 4, and allocate like 1 hour to each one.

When you are yet to reach your financial goal, you would still be continuing working strenuously. You would be working nonstop. You would be finding yourself stressful. Working both day and night just in an attempt to meet up.
But if you are earning active income, your stress would be reduced. There are services you don't have to be online every time for it to be delivered. It is autopilot.

Well sometimes I worked too much and sometimes less because I don't want to always stress myself.

When I have a target to achieved from online, I try as much as to spend the necessary time to get it well.

I can't say that I actually work too much as I don't have much places to work. It's a good practice not to over work by taking breaks, which will help health wise.

Do you think you work too much? I feel like I sometimes work a bit too much, so I take breaks when I get overwhelmed. Are there times where you work too much often working for days to finish a task?

As much as I try to work regularly, I also try my best to get enough rest and break whenever it is necessary so that I don't end up breaking down which will generally affect my work performance.

Because I do my own work, I can't really say that I work too much because nobody is compelling me to work. Sometimes I might decide to work beyond the the usual hour and sometimes I might even lesser than the hour.

Personally sometimes I have no limitations to the time spent online most especially when I have a specific target to achieve.

Yes I most say sometimes I worked too much compared to how others work every day.

Personally sometimes I have no limitations to the time spent online most especially when I have a specific target to achieve.

Yes I most say sometimes I worked too much compared to how others work every day.

When you're working with a target, it is most likely going to have you spending much time on your work so that you don't end up missing the deadline and not meeting the target you you're supposed to which is going to affect your pay in the end.

I work a lot every day and I also get exhausted a lots of time. The fact of the matter remains that making money online is not that easy. However, I still manage to do that. I am becoming used to love what i do right now. You must become a workaholic in order to achieve something in life.

I work a lot every day and I also get exhausted a lots of time. The fact of the matter remains that making money online is not that easy. However, I still manage to do that. I am becoming used to love what i do right now. You must become a workaholic in order to achieve something in life.

I would always tell people that there is no means to which someone is making money that is easy because everything requires a lot of hard work, dedication and commitment before you can be able to successfully make money from any project you are involved in.

There are times when I was working with four different forum sites but I was unable to concentrate and make my target , but now I am only working on bizdustry .
For you to be successful in online business, you must have a target no matter how little. I do not work so much hours when I am working online. I usually work between 2-3 hours daily.

Yes that is very true it's happened to me but since I have a project to complete offline I wasn't able to do this but for the pass 9months I spend majority of my time updating my blogs and doing my forum posting work so I spend a lot of time now online(upto 16hours per day)

With the work I do online, it is super easy to work too much and work for a long period of time to get through orders that I have. I do this to ensure that I will get customers coming back to order more when they are ready so that I have a steady stream of income.

Unfortunately, you can easily hit burnout and that is never easy to deal with and can be convenient as well so I do try to avoid over working when I can.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back