What's new

Do you often work too much?

Yup! It has become a part of my life. No matter how fast I wanna get things done and get off work quickly, something or the other comes up and I end up stretching mostly. This happens mostly due to dependencies on different people at work.

Do you think you work too much? I feel like I sometimes work a bit too much, so I take breaks when I get overwhelmed. Are there times where you work too much often working for days to finish a task?
When I'm working on both online and offline jobs, I can say that I'm working too much and I can't help it because I need to make more money. If the money which I'm making offline was enough, I won't be working online to make it up.

When I'm working on both online and offline jobs, I can say that I'm working too much and I can't help it because I need to make more money. If the money which I'm making offline was enough, I won't be working online to make it up.

It would be much better to focus on a particular kind of job when you are working. If you work online and offline both at the same time, then you will have a harder time focusing on a single thing and this is quite natural thing. Multitasking is not good all the time.

It would be much better to focus on a particular kind of job when you are working. If you work online and offline both at the same time, then you will have a harder time focusing on a single thing and this is quite natural thing. Multitasking is not good all the time.
No, it's one better for me to focus on working only on one job like either my office work or online work. I needed the extra boost of earning from working online to increase how much I earn every month. I had to be good at multitasking as it's the only way I can do both jobs.

Yes before I resign from my offline job, everyday in workload and feel work too much, because my work is so hard and need strong body power. Working from morning day to afternoon , and go home already tired. But now I am involved in forex trading with FXOpen broker, have more time for family, and the rest time for trading.

Well, when there's work to be done, you don't have any choice but to work otherwise you're going to lose out on the work especially if it's something that can be given out to another freelancer. I always work with a schedule and that's why I don't miss out on any job they I have been contracted to do.

To be overworked means that your job has become all-consuming.

Maintaining a work-life balance is always important but challenging — even during ordinary times. The COVID-19 pandemic has rearranged traditional work schedules, and people have been working too much. Many people have been, and still are, working from home. This blurs the lines between work hours and leisure.

Establishing boundaries to prevent burnout is more vital than ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes before I resign from my offline job, everyday in workload and feel work too much, because my work is so hard and need strong body power. Working from morning day to afternoon , and go home already tired. But now I am involved in forex trading with FXOpen broker, have more time for family, and the rest time for trading.

As long as you're working for another company, you will always have to work on any job that they have delegated to you to take care of because it is your duty to do so since you are getting paid by the company. But if you are working as a freelancer, you are the one that is going to decide on the job that you're going to work on.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back