What's new

Do you notice that there are many scammers online right now?

It is always advisable to conduct proper research on any investment programs that you want to put your money . This is important because most of the Investment schemes are established by scammers and if care is not taken, you could get ripped up of your hard-earned money.

The time Ponzi scheme became very popular is when a lot of scammers became very committed into so many strategies that they are going to successfully use in duping people online. There are so many of them now. I can a lot of cryptocurrency scam that went on years ago.

Yes so there are so many scammers right now online and it is bad because it is almost like everybody wants to scam anybody at any given time so it's giving people this mindset of unnecessarily being vigilant to Cyber come. At times customer care representative may even call you but because of the fear of a scam not coming, you will call the customer care representative scammer.

Yes so there are so many scammers right now online and it is bad because it is almost like everybody wants to scam anybody at any given time so it's giving people this mindset of unnecessarily being vigilant to Cyber come. At times customer care representative may even call you but because of the fear of a scam not coming, you will call the customer care representative scammer.

The best way for you to stay clear from so many of these scammers that we have online today is for you not to be greedy in whatever you are expecting to gain from any kind of investment that you're doing online because that is the easiest way they are going to penetrate you and before you know it, they have scammed you. A lot of people are jobless and it's why they went into crime.

The best way for you to stay clear from so many of these scammers that we have online today is for you not to be greedy in whatever you are expecting to gain from any kind of investment that you're doing online because that is the easiest way they are going to penetrate you and before you know it, they have scammed you. A lot of people are jobless and it's why they went into crime.
What you said is true, it is greed that gives room for someone to scam someone else I don't see how someone bec of an amount or sum that looks outrageous to a layman and even the person but yet the person still delves into any kind of business and later get scammed. Though joblessness is one of the major factors that contribute to people getting involved in scams but let's be realistic everybody in my country currently which is Nigeria is very going through a hard time so if you're choosing to then be a scammer it is because you want to be a scammer.

What you said is true, it is greed that gives room for someone to scam someone else I don't see how someone bec of an amount or sum that looks outrageous to a layman and even the person but yet the person still delves into any kind of business and later get scammed. Though joblessness is one of the major factors that contribute to people getting involved in scams but let's be realistic everybody in my country currently which is Nigeria is very going through a hard time so if you're choosing to then be a scammer it is because you want to be a scammer.

Seriously, I won't keep making excuses for people who are very smart. If someone is able to sit down and think up a scam strategy, set up website to run and successfully execute it, such a person is a genius and should rely on the government to provide jobs for him or her. They have skills and knowledge to grow legitimately but they chose the scam path.

Sorry to say, but there's been scammers all over the web for eons. Hell I'd say the start of the internet introduced us to scammers. Not only could they scam over the phone, but now even over the internet?

But yeah, scams are prevalent all over the internet today, it's just a matter of you paying close attention to what you're doing. Research whatever you plan to invest in before investing. Don't rush into anything, even if it looks to be legit.

The internet is an ever expanding thing, and there will always be scammers waiting in the wings to pounce on unsuspecting victims.

Sorry to say, but there's been scammers all over the web for eons. Hell I'd say the start of the internet introduced us to scammers. Not only could they scam over the phone, but now even over the internet?

But yeah, scams are prevalent all over the internet today, it's just a matter of you paying close attention to what you're doing. Research whatever you plan to invest in before investing. Don't rush into anything, even if it looks to be legit.

The internet is an ever expanding thing, and there will always be scammers waiting in the wings to pounce on unsuspecting victims.

These guys keeps getting better and better every day with the kind of tools and techniques they upgrade to just so they can be very effective and efficient in taking advantage of the gullible ones.

I don't blame some people who are anti social media because they don't want to be mixed with the whole scam thing.

Yes indeed, The internet provides a platform for various activities, both legitimate and fraudulent. Unfortunately, scammers take advantage of the anonymity and global reach of the internet to target unsuspecting individuals. Common online scams include phishing emails, fraudulent websites, fake investment opportunities, romance scams, and pyramid schemes, among others.

This is true. Identity theft has been prevalent. It's really scary now to post pictures and personal data on social media and on the internet in general.

This is true. Identity theft has been prevalent. It's really scary now to post pictures and personal data on social media and on the internet in general.
There are a lot of scammer this days online so we need to be careful the way which we provide our private credentials to some website and I think before joining a website one need to conduct fact and finding by the website before you can join,I also think that your credit card information need to be confidential

It is always advisable to conduct proper research on any investment programs that you want to put your money . This is important because most of the Investment schemes are established by scammers and if care is not taken, you could get ripped up of your hard-earned money.
Lack of jobs have made so many people turn into online scammers. They use fake identities to scam their friends and family members too.

A lot of people are having their social media accounts hacked and used for scams. They have tried it with my father's Facebook account but I was able to recover the account.

Yes, you are right, there are quite a lot of scammers... The probability and risk of losing funds is high! You should always read the reviews on Trustpilot and think long and hard whether to join the site or invest your funds. It doesn't matter if it's $€ or £. Save your time and money. But I advise you not to believe everything that you are told or promised.

We have so many scammers online these days and that is why it is very important for us to be extra careful. We just have to be very careful so that we will not fall into their hands.
I have been ripped off by scammers in the past. There are several people who are out in the internet to steal people's money. One has to do their own own research before investing in any project...

That's completely true, we have a lot of scammers online they have there new strategies of scamming people, if you want to be successful you need to cut off from those kinds of people.

I have always been of the opinion that letting scammers have a field day is when you are greedy and not ready to work for the pennies that you can make either offline or online. That is the only sensible reason I feel anyone can get scammed. I've met those people in the past and all their tricks never worked on me since I was not greedy at all.

I have been ripped off by scammers in the past. There are several people who are out in the internet to steal people's money. One has to do their own own research before investing in any project...

Yeah, that's very correct. Most of the people online that are selling one form of investment or another are definitely into scam. You're going to find out by examining of their project, they will never be fully registered and that's how they can run away with no trace.

This is very noticeable now, because due to the fact that the number of sites that actually pay is decreasing, people are looking for where they can earn at least some money, so those who do not have a conscience use scam methods.

It is very true that scammers are so rampant in today's internet. Research is considered as priority before investing. One needs thorough investigation to ensure your hard-earned money stays secure

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back