What's new

Do you need to go through behavior training before taking a job?

I know when I worked at a call center I had to do specific training. like work place rules, how to interact with co-workers and what not to do etc.

These were like little video courses where we had to go over sexual assault in the work place, bosses being bad, work relationships, racism and so on.

Did you ever have to watch these guides when you worked a new job?
Yes it's very imporant especially if the employer works a lot with peaple it's very important to found out how the person reacts to diffriend situations

Yes, I remember being taken through all these topics when I started a job in a certain company. I think they are very important in keeping the workplace good. When employees are oriented with guides on what to do in cases of sexual assault or racism, they find an easier time working. Plus they also get rules on what they are supposed to do and what they aren't.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business or jobs you are into.

There are some jobs that deals with direct interactions with people behaviour and if you are not trained, it will be very difficult to get what you want from them.
You can go through different behavioural training because it is necessary. Having good attitude at work would help the business grow very quickly and that is why business owners would always want to engage in this type of training.

Actually not all kind of jobs that requires such kind of training but I believe there are some jobs, that you can't start without undergoing such. most especially those that has to do with human malfunctions behaviour.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business or jobs you are into.

There are some jobs that deals with direct interactions with people behaviour and if you are not trained, it will be very difficult to get what you want from them.
I think in any kind of job you want to do it is always important and necessary for you to understand what it takes to be successful in it. You need to train yourself in such a way to attract customers.

Actually not all kind of jobs that requires such kind of training but I believe there are some jobs, that you can't start without undergoing such. most especially those that has to do with human malfunctions behaviour.
Some jobs do not require you to undergo behavioral training before you start working with them. Besides, i think it is important to do such training because it will enhance productivity of the employees at work.

Some companies requires their workers to go for behavioral training before they resume their jobs. This training is aimed at guiding the prospective workers how to abide with companies code of conducts while at work.

Actually if there is needs, then I believe it's very important to undergo such behavioural training which will helped you to couped with the challenges which you may faced in the field of your duty.

Actually if there is needs, then I believe it's very important to undergo such behavioural training which will helped you to couped with the challenges which you may faced in the field of your duty.
Ultimately, it is very crucial to undergo behavioral training because it has a lot to do with the productivity of the company. Overrall, most of the companies would love to have this type of training done so that they will be able to select their workers.

Yes it's very imporant especially if the employer works a lot with peaple it's very important to found out how the person reacts to diffriend situations

There are certain kinds of jobs that are definitely not for certain people who may not be able to tolerate bad behaviour. I have worked as an agent in a telemarketing company and I had to tolerate much.

Actually it depends I believe because there are some kind of jobs to which you most have to go through behavioural training if not it will be very difficult for you to cope with the task ahead of you.

As a worker of a particular organisation , behaviour training is very essential in order to be able to meet the demand of the company and that's why the organisation normally train their workers once they first recruited them .

Actually no knowledge is waste to me and I believe taking a behaviour training might have a better impact and advantages even though not all kind of jobs that requires that. There are some kind of jobs that deals directly with insens people or individuals.

I know when I worked at a call center I had to do specific training. like work place rules, how to interact with co-workers and what not to do etc.

These were like little video courses where we had to go over sexual assault in the work place, bosses being bad, work relationships, racism and so on.

Working in any customer call service representative position in any company is something that requires adequate and extensive training because you will be dealing with a lot of characters on daily basis who are going to make the job a living hell for you. So you need to know exactly how to tackle them all the time.

Working in any customer call service representative position in any company is something that requires adequate and extensive training because you will be dealing with a lot of characters on daily basis who are going to make the job a living hell for you. So you need to know exactly how to tackle them all the time.

Good emotional intelligence is a key factor for anyone planning to take up the customer service relationship management role at any office. If you watch, you will see that there are customers that are also coming around just to cause issues for the customer service representative and nothing more. So, being able to handle your emotions is good.

Yes, because most company always look for the behavior or attitude of the applicants.

Many people work in such kind of departments and they may face many problems. This also includes getting abused by the customers. I think that even many salesmen also need to undergo training because they also have to deal with many different kinds of customers every day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back