What's new

Do you need SEO with Social media around?

Search engine optimisation is still very important despite the fact that social media is around. You can get traffic to your blog organically if you know SEO well.

social media and seo perform different functions,though this depends on the sector or nich you belongs to.If its for referal and quick links,then social media comes handy.But when it comes to search engine ranking and durability,then seo is the main deal.

As far as I think, SEO is becoming more and more competitive and this is the reason why I believe that people should now opt for social media marketing when it comes to promoting their website. I am not saying that people should not focus on SEO but social media is more effective way to generate traffic.

Indeed, web-based media and SEO may appear to be unique, however there's no uncertainty that they help one another. In any case, in spite of prevalent thinking, online media doesn't straightforwardly add to SEO. As such, web-based media signals don't straightforwardly help your web index rankings.

If you will compare the number of searchers with the number of users of social media I'm sure you will still respect the SEO work. Social media is almost limited to the users in your circle. It is rare when a stranger would reply to your post. In SEO a searcher has no bias because he uses the search engine to find what he needed.

If you will compare the number of searchers with the number of users of social media I'm sure you will still respect the SEO work. Social media is almost limited to the users in your circle. It is rare when a stranger would reply to your post. In SEO a searcher has no bias because he uses the search engine to find what he needed.
That's quite not true. You can boost your post and target to the people who might be interested on the content. By doing so, you will drive engagements from strangers.

For sure,social media is the best way you can use to do research engine social media had directly contribute to SEQ. And also help in search engine.

You need to understand one vital thing, Social Media is very different from Search Engine Optimization. Social Media does not help in SEO. Both of these methods build brand and generate traffic

Since people give more emphasis on organic traffic, I think seo has more value, social media traffic is less preferred to organic traffic because it is not voluntary traffic like organic traffic.

SEO is not only about generating traffic. It is also about building authority site. When your site is able to rank on the top your site will appear as an authority site.

There is a thin line between social media marketing and search engine optimisation. You only need organic traffic from search engine if you have a website that this out informational content regularly. Social media is for selling of goods and services.

There is no thin line between social media marketing and search engine optimization. There is a wide gap between these two as these are two entirely different concepts. Social media is not just for selling goods and services, it is also a platform to drive referral traffic.

These two exists to enable someone to reach out to a good number is clients for their business. They are both there to help us with competitive advantage, to have an edge over our competitors for clients. If you can use both at the same time, that'll be the best move

I don't think you do because social media runs independently on its own and the algorithm of social medias update all the time making it almost impossible to catch up to SEO analytics

Social media is entirely different from search engines. The term SEO is associated with search engines. For a lot of people SEO is just a white tiger, beautiful to look at but very rare. SEO efforts hardly pay for many.

Social media has really opened up a new means of getting traffic and it has enjoyed considerable success so far but the motive is and has always been to Hangout ( I mean the reason why social media was established), that's why a lot of big companies always use SEO to get their site out there.

SEO is the first and the foremost important criteria for any website. No matter how many interactions you can get from social media doesn't even come close to the organic growth you can get from search engines like Google, Bing, etc. In social media, you have to be engaged and you have to convince each and every member to your site. But through a search engine, when a genuinely interested makes a search he is directed to your site. In this way, you can get genuine members and can grow exponentially.

Yes, social media helps with SEO. But that doesn't mean that social media is SEO. Even social media itself requires 70% input from SEO in order to have the right keyword for your social media campaign. This two cannot exist separately, they rely on each other completely.

As far as I am aware, social media has no effect on SEO ranking factors; nonetheless, social media aids in brand recognition.

Social media is entirely different from search engines. The term SEO is associated with search engines. For a lot of people SEO is just a white tiger, beautiful to look at but very rare. SEO efforts hardly pay for many.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back